We are a world community connected by the internet. Science is now proving what many already knew, meditation has powerful benefits. It cannot only change the way we think, but we can learn of the power within as well. Meditation is about calming the mind, training yourself to think in a different way, connecting us to our metaphysical world. Our thoughts, emotions and actions create vibrations of energy affecting not only you but those around you as well. Many scientists now believe the earth’s magnetic field and the human population work together to create either harmony or disharmony in our world. The earth has electromagnetic energy and every human heart generates electromagnetic energy from our bodies to several feet away, according to our emotions.
It was reported from a scientific perspective, group meditation called “Maharishi Effect,” reduces crime. So much so that Merseyside, England, went from being the third highest recorded crime rate to the lowest ranked city in England, during the time of group meditation. Other cities around the world had similar effects when groups of people meditated at the same time each day. One was Washington DC, based on this report. When the group stopped meditating, the crime rate slowly increased. In physics, that affect is referred to as unified field theory (UFT), waves of vibration flow from everything in the universe affecting the collective consciousness.
Bruce H. Lipton, PhD groundbreaking work in the field of New Biology, radically changes our understanding of life. It shows that genes and DNA do not control our biology; that instead DNA is controlled by signals from outside the cell, including the energetic messages emanating from our positive and negative thoughts.
Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind.
We are energetic beings. Our thoughts, feelings and actions have created our reality. You should realize we have been programmed since birth by our education, media, political and religious systems. All have played an integral part of who we are and who we become. But if we created it, we can change it. It starts with the thought; what we think everyday. We have 50K to 90K thoughts in a day and 90% are repeat of the day before. All that energy being wasted on our monkey minds and going into the world. Are your thoughts positive or negative, was there doubt, fear, anger, anxiety, or was their love and compassion.
We all have a morning ritual. We wake up in our own way, some begin thinking about the day ahead. Schedules, appointments, meetings, kids, family, all part of our daily lives. Before you start your day, consider taking a few moment to have a conversation with God, in your own way. The ancient Essenes taught that prayer was the feeling. Feel it from your heart and then sit quietly and listen. Feel the gratitude and appreciation for the opportunity to serve and quietly reflect your intention for the day; radiate love and compassion to all you meet. Visualize your day.
Imagination and visualization are a great tools. Mainstream has defined imagination as” the faculty or action of forming new ideas, or images or concepts of external objects not present to the senses. The ability of the mind to be creative or resourceful.”
Imagination is our ability to understand the mind, and is not limited to our physical body. When we awaken, we begin to understand, feel and recognize all the subtle energetic rhythms of the life around us; moving within our energetic field. It takes time and awareness.
Meditation Warriors is a group that was created with the intention of positively changing our world. The group provides encouragement for a daily meditation practice. Meditation can be standing, walking, sitting, and laying down. It is a about changing the way we think, a new way of thinking and how we see the world. Practicing mindfulness during the day is being aware of your thoughts, feelings and actions with your focus on what you are doing. Moving meditation, like qigong or tai chi is helpful for cultivating energy throughout the body. Lying meditation can be done before you rise and before you go to sleep at night and even when you wake up during the night. Sitting meditation for just 5 to 20 minutes a day with the right intentions sends positive vibrations into the world. There is no right or wrong way to meditate. The Kirtan Kriya method may be of some assistance for those with the real unruly mind.
We are not of different races, but one race, the human race, with a divine power within each of us. United we are one and could positively change our world!
If there is to be peace in the world, There must be peace in the nations. If there is to be peace in the nations, There must be peace in the cities. If there is to be peace in the cities, There must be peace between neighbors. If there is to be peace between neighbors, There must be peace in the home. If there is to be peace in the home, There must be peace in the heart. chinese philosopher – Lao Tzu
We live in a time with so much information; from the discoveries of the Codices from the Nag Hammadi Library discovered in 1945 , the Dead Sea Scrolls, discovered in 1946, and the Law of One in 1981; just to name a few. Now science is confirming what the ancient Scrolls and Codices texts, Buddha, and many other ancient texts. According to science we live in an energy field, a mental and spiritual Universe, with our thoughts and emotions creating our reality , with love being the absolute.
Bruce H. Lipton, PhD, is a former medical school professor and research scientist and author of ” The Biology of Belief. ” It is groundbreaking work in the field of New Biology. The implications of this research radically change our understanding of life. It shows that genes and DNA do not control our biology; that instead DNA is controlled by signals from outside the cell, including the energetic messages emanating from our positive and negative thoughts. His work was a major breakthrough showing that our bodies can be changed as we retrain our thinking.
Dr Joe Dispenza, another researcher and international lecturer, author, and educator has been invited to speak in more than 33 countries on six continents. Dr Dispenza healed himself after breaking 6 vertebrae in his back and being told he would never walk again. Through meditation, visualizations and his belief system, after nine and a half weeks after the accident, he got up and walked, without having any body cast or any surgeries.
Gregg Braden is a spiritual pioneer, and his discoveries provides much insight in connecting the lost secrets of the Dead Sea Scrolls with today’s beliefs how our thoughts and emotions can change our world. The ancient Mode of Prayer involves thoughts and emotions that has no words or outward expression. You think and visualize your prayer has already been answered. He learned from the Dead Sea Scrolls that the Essenes teachers taught the role of thought and feeling is the prayer.
Science has now concluded and confirmed the same message as Jesus and Buddha, to know yourself. For followers of Emanuel Swedenborg, Dr. Jonathan Rose responds to a viewer question about the most effective method of prayer. And again the answer points to a person’s thoughts and way of life rather than outer ritual.
Science has studied interactions of electric and magnetic fields in our bodies. They have discovered our bodies generate an electromagnetic field several feet from our body. Our beating heart, breathing and thinkinginvolve physiological and mental activity creates our electromagnetic field. We have lost sight of the relationship between ourselves, our thoughts, feelings and emotions and the energy field or the spirit. Scholars believe many ancient and sacred texts were omitted from the Bible in the 4th century, including the texts of the Nag Hammadi Library and The Dead Sea Scrolls.
The spirit could be defined as the Holy Spirit, encompassing all of us all the time, providing a connection to God or Infinite Intelligence. Jesus said in saying 48 in Gospel of Thomas , omitted from the Bible, “If two make peace with each other in this one house, they will say to the mountain, ‘Move Away,’ and it will move away.” The two being thought and emotion in the body. He also said in saying (70), “That which you have will save you if you bring it forth from yourselves. That which you do not have within you will destroy kill you if you do not have it within you.”
We are just beginning to understand the power within. The world is at our fingertips to explore and seek the truth. Our thoughts, emotions and actions are the power system that drives us forward in the energy field, each and everyday. The energy field is guided by the thoughts, emotions and actions of 7.7 billion people living on the planet.
We are positively changing our world by providing the energy field with loving and compassionate thoughts. Are you doing your part?
As we continue our journey exploring the Gospel of Thomas, 114 secrets sayings of Jesus, consider the possibility that Jesus’ message was different from what we have been taught. Perhaps one of his messages was we could do the same works as he performed and we were like him. We simply have to trust in him and believe his message. In John 14:12. Jesus said “I tell you the truth, anyone who believes in me will do the same works I have done, and even greater works, because I am going to be with the Father.”
Jesus had special abilities even as a young child, and unlike us, was able to develop his abilities at a very young age. According to the Infancy Gospel of Thomas, and one of the earliest Infancy Gospels believed to be written around 150 AD, Jesus did experience difficulties. The Gospel deals with Jesus birth to the incident in the temple found in Luke 2:40 . When he was 5 years old, he commanded the waters of a brook to flow into pools by speaking a word. In another story Jesus makes 12 sparrows out of mud and told them to fly and they did. Other stories depict a not so positive Jesus. He withers one child and kills another on the spot when he bangs into Jesus shoulder. Jesus also kills a new teacher but brings him back to life. There are many others stories available in the Infancy Gospel of Thomas, found at the Nag Hammadi Library containing all the gospels discovered in 1945.
Jesus spoke in parables and metaphors; in an esoteric way. His 114 sayings in the Gospel of Thomas are believed to be his words; untouched by scribes and church fathers for nearly 2000 years. Now they are available for your interpretation.
According to the Gospel of Thomas, the basic religious experience is not only the recognition of our own divinity but specifically the recognition of one’s origin; the light as in saying 50. In order to return to our origin, we should discover who we are by looking within ourselves and experience the kingdom of light, peace and life.
So let’s explore the sayings 18 and 19 of Jesus secret sayings. The Gospel of Thomas saying (18) The disciples said to Jesus, “Tell us how our end will be.” Jesus said, “Have you discovered, then, the beginning, that you look for the end? For where the beginning is, there will the end be. Blessed is he who will take his place in the beginning; he will know the end and will not experience death.”
Perhaps Jesus was telling us when we are born, we are positive divine energy, the spirit or soul. While on earth we are in school and this is our learning ground. Shortly after we are born we have forgotten who we are and if we remember while we are alive and know our true selves, we will not experience death. In saying 3 Jesus tells us to know ourselves. Consider the phrase “will not experience death”. Could this be referring to the cycle of reincarnation? When we finally remember who we are and learn our lessons, we do not have to do it again.
Many mystics, religions and other belief systems believe in the cycle of reincarnation, including Jainism,Hinduism, Buddhism, and Sikhism. The idea of reincarnation is found in many ancient cultures, and a belief in rebirth/metempsychosis was held by Greek historical figures, such as Pythagoras, Socrates, and Plato. The Essenes were a religious sect during the time of Christ that lived away from the towns. Instead they lived in simple communities. The Essenes practiced the seventh day sabbath, believed in reincarnation and nonviolence to all living creatures. Some believe Jesus studied and was part of the Essenes.
(19) Jesus said, “Blessed is he who came into being before he came into being. If you become my disciples and listen to my words, these stones will minister to you. For there are five trees for you in Paradise which remain undisturbed during summer and winter and whose leaves do not fall. Whoever becomes acquainted with them will not experience death.”
This is a very difficult saying, but again the phrase, “will not experience death.” Perhaps Jesus meant blessed is the spirit before it is born in the human body and when we understand and follow his teachings, we will be guided to discover our true self and find our way home. The tree of life is mentioned in many different ancient and modern cultures, as well as religions and spiritual practices. The world tree of life is a symbol of manifestation in many cultures as it holds the gateway to knowledge about the true nature of reality and oneself. The five trees that do not lose their leaves may represent the leaves do not die and provide a path and guidance to enlightenment. The picture to the right is a comparison of a fingerprint and the truck of a tree.
The number five may have even more significance. According to Hinduism, the number five is a symbol of the physical body and the planet earth. Ether is the first element, the essence of God. Air is the next element, fire is the third element, water is the fourth element and earth is the fifth element. He human body is made of all the elements. In the Bible, the number 5 is significant because of the creation of man, with five fingers, five senses and five toes. In Buddhism there are “5 Skandas or Aggregates”, form, feeling, sensation, volition and consciousness. In Judaism, the first 5 books of the Torah are used for the bible code. In Islam, the five pillars are shahadah, witnessing the oneness of God and the prophethood of Muhammad are regular observance of the five prescribed daily prayers, paying zakah, fasting during the month of Ramadan, and performance of the hajj at least once in a lifetime.
In the Law of One session 15.12, we are instructed how to balance our energy centers, the first five Chakras. First is to understand and accept the energy, second is emotions, third is ego, fourth is learn love and fifth apply wisdom.
According to the Gnostic view, the tree of life has a strong connection to the serpent or kundalini awakening. Essentially there is an energy coiled up at the base of the spine that will travel up the spine toward the brain igniting all of the energy pathways or chakras of the body on its way.
Perhaps each person should become acquainted with the signals that resonate with them for guidance in life. The five trees of guidance could be; (1) love and know the Creator with all your heart, (2) Our thoughts (3) emotions; (4) know yourself and (5) power within, our spirit. The keys for spiritual growth are within each of us. We are all spiritual beings; our journey to seek the truth is arduous, with many distractions and distortions. We are all different, and seeking the truth should be in your own way and time.
Next time our journey will continue with the Gospel of Thomas starting with the saying 20.
I grew up in the Christian religion, not getting answers, I started studying Buddhism, Taoism, Islam, Hinduism, and then I found the Gnostics . In 1945, Thirteen ancient books, called “codices,” containing over fifty texts, was discovered in upper Egypt, now known as the Nag Hammadi Library . The Gospel of Thomas, 114 secret saying of Jesus was one of those text. The first saying is “Whoever finds the interpretation of these sayings will not experience death.”
The Law one One provided insight and a better understanding to what Jesus was saying in the Gospel of Thomas and all other religious texts. It provided the understanding of our World Religious systems but more importantly our spirituality. The Law of One may have been the One Law referenced in the Teachings of the Essenes. Although the Ra material is somewhat difficult and complex it is a spiritual message that may be worth the effort for those seeking. It is rich with intriguing, metaphysical, spiritual and scientific information. It provides a sense of reality and understanding of our world today.
The Contact was made with the L/L research group, Love /Light. The three members, Don Elkins, a former Physics Professor and Airline pilot; Carla Rueckert,the instrument RA used for channel known as “tuned trance telepathy”, a devoted Christian; , and James McCarty, the sole survivor today. The contact was made by an advanced extraterrestrial named RA, the humble messenger of the Law of One. Ra, a complex vibratory group from the 6th density made contact:
We have watched your group. We have been called to your group, for you have a need for the diversity of experiences in channeling which go with a more intensive, or as you might call it, advanced approach to the system of studying the patterns of the illusions of your body, your mind, and your spirit, which you call seeking the truth. We hope to offer you a somewhat different slant upon the information which is always and ever the same.
The contact was made so the group could ask questions. Questions infringing on free were not answered. The group asked over 2360 questions in 106 sessions from 1981 to 1984, recorded and documented. This series of channeling was the first time in human history when real-time questions and answers with a non-human entity has been recorded. Those questions and answers are “ The Ra material known as the Law of One”.
Albert Einstein, German Theoretical Physicist said “Everyone who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the universe—a spirit vastly superior to that of man.”
The message, simply put, is that the Law of One is the Universal Truth that “All Is One.” The sessions opens with, “I am Ra. I greet you in the love and the light of our Infinite Creator” and closes with, “I am Ra. I leave you in the glory and the peace of the One Creator. Rejoice in the love/light, and go forth in the power of the One Creator. In joy, we leave you. Adonai.”
The contact has metaphysical, scientific, and complex vocabulary, rich with information for the seeker. There are seven densities or dimensions. We are in the third working for toward the forth. We are all connected, not just on our planet but with all throughout the universe. We are body, mind and spirit complexes on earth to learn to love and understand, and be of service to others. Jesus was telling us to love your neighbor as yourself. The body mind and spirit complex has a choice of positive or negative path. Our energy, or spirit is infinite. When the body dies, and if your thoughts and actions as well have been a service to others at least 51 percent of the time, you move to the next level. If not you get to do it all over again, reincarnation.
We have seven energy centers in our bodies, known as chakras and our goal is balance and clear blockages. Session 15.12 Ra talks about the blockages . There is so much information for the seeker and I would suggest if your interested just go to Law of One and use the search for anything you may find interesting.
1. PRACTICE ONE: UNITY CONSCIOUSNESS – The Law of One is the comprehension that all things are made of intelligent energy and are a part of the All-One. The Law of One is a Sacred Science of the mechanics of consciousness and are the Natural Laws governing our Universal Creation. All-One is the recognition that Eternal Truth is Eternal Love and Eternal Love is the organic consciousness of Infinite Creator, or God. Eternal Love consciousness embodied in a form is Unity intelligence, and simultaneously recognized as, the Inner Light of Christos. Unity consciousness is at One with God and Unity consciousness ignites the Inner Light of Christos. The Inner Light of Christos when actualized in form, is the embodiment of an Eternal God Human. Practice Unity Consciousness and One is directly reflecting the image of God’s Love, and is eternally protected. Be At One with All, as One is All with God.
2. PRACTICE TWO: LOVE YOURSELF – Apply the practice of Unity with All-One as an extension towards loving, honoring and respecting yourself. Acknowledge the precious life force within by holding reverence and respect for yourself in all ways. Loving yourself is the action of Self Sovereignty, which is the natural state of embodying God’s Eternal Love. As a manifestation of God’s eternal spirit of Love, one has the ability to choose to create personal freedom without harming others. Have courage to remove the obstacles of pain and fear to become embodied Love, as God’s spirit is always found within.
3. PRACTICE THREE: LOVE OTHERS – As you learn to love yourself, love others. Acknowledge the precious life force in others by holding love, reverence and respect for others. Loving others as you love yourself, is the natural state of Self Sovereignty as you give others the same reverence for their life, as you give your own life. Through practicing self-love and loving others, no approval, worth or esteem issues come into question, as all is loved equally.
4. PRACTICE FOUR: LOVE EARTH AND NATURE – Loving the Earth and all her creations, the kingdoms of nature, plants, animals and mineral, which are all alive, conscious and intelligent energy beings. Acknowledge the precious life force present in all of God’s creation, by holding reverence and respect for nature. Doing so restores balance and harmony to nature, and the intelligent energy of all of earth’s creations will respond to cooperate with humankind. Humans living in discord with nature create many events that are considered to be “at the mercy of” the untamed forces. As humans learn to live in harmony with earth and the nature kingdom, the natural creatures will align to be in harmony and cooperation with all inhabitants.
5. PRACTICE FIVE: SERVICE TO OTHERS – Upon firmly loving yourself and honoring your path, find methods to be of service to others that do not overstep personal boundaries of discernment. Being of service to others does not include consumptive modeling, such as victim-victimizer, parasitism or emotional vampirism. Being of service does not hold an ego perspective of entitlement, expectation or attachment. Practice being of service with unconditional love, and naturally flowing in the moment. The energy exchange made between participants being of service to others, amplifies and expands consciousness growth like no other method. The more you amplify the energetic field of being in service to others, the more joy, harmony and gifts will be brought into your life. The more service you dedicate to Gods plan, the Law of One, the more spiritual support and spiritual presence one can exchange with God Force.
6. PRACTICE SIX: CONSCIOUSNESS EXPANSION – Learn to develop inner clarity and spiritual integrity by intending to develop personal consciousness and/or spiritual identity. To embody one’s spiritual identity, one’s mind must be initiated and disciplined. If the ego is in authority of the body it will repel the spiritual identity from embodiment. If the mental body creates obstacles to the spiritual identity, the spiritual identity, therefore the consciousness, will not be experienced. The first step to consciousness expansion is becoming aware of mind control and the quality content of thoughts and belief systems. The second step is to cooperate with the process of mental and physical discomfort by having patience and waiting in the void of silence. Learn to quiet the mind, sublimate the ego and be still. Once stillness, mental discipline and ego sublimation has been achieved, listen to your inner spirit to receive guidance. Inner Guidance will always lead to the process of re-education to experience continual consciousness expansion free of fear and dogma. The Inner Christos always guides one towards choosing more love and peace via consciousness expansion of the spiritual identity.
7. PRACTICE SEVEN: RESPONSIBLE CO-CREATION – As one becomes more infused with the eternal love of the spiritual identity, the intelligent blueprint activates the divine purpose of being as a co-creator with God. The spiritual identity and the intelligent blueprint of divine purpose are one and the same. Clarity of purpose and direction becomes clearer and clearer as one commits to live in service to the principles of All-ONE or Christ spirit. Knowing and Living our purpose brings joy, peace and fulfillment, even when facing adversity or challenges. Once we achieve “knowing”, we are responsible for that knowing, and practice responsible co-creation with the All-One. A responsible co-creator knows all manifestations are in partnership with the All-One. We do not possess or control anything, so needs, desires and superimposing will, should be avoided. We are stewards of God Spirit to Serve Others in responsible co-creation with All-One. From this knowing, and living this principle, we are eternally free of karmic exchanges.
Planting heirloom seeds in the garden, nurturing and watching them come to life is a passion. No man made fertilizers, herbicides or pesticides, only water from a well and sunlight. Mother Nature provides the nutrients through recycling leaves and plants, and ash from the fire pit. I am just the caretaker. Watching that seed sprout and take form takes patience. Disease and insects get the weak, animals trying to survive take the strong. Mother Nature’s weather, with its hot and cold, wet and dry, always affects the harvest.
The human spirit is like seed, capable of growing and developing. We are energy, called by many different names, soul, spirit, prana, chi, it is our very essence, waiting to be activated. Our hearts generate electromagnetic energy field can be measured several feet from our bodies. Albert Einstein said “Energy cannot be created or destroyed, it can only be changed from one form to another.”
We are like that seed trying to sprout; with so much discussion about different religions, their beliefs, different gods, heaven, hell, reincarnation. Since birth, we have been so ingrained in our belief systems, it is hard to see the forest for the trees. No religion is better than any other; and there is truth in all religions, you just have to find it for yourself. In order to truly understand our existence and purpose, a person has to step outside that box and that comfort zone.
In 1981, contact was made with what was believed to be an extraterrestrial with an entity named RA. Ra identified himself as the humble messenger of the “Law of One”. The message, simply put, the Law of One is the Universal Truth that “All Is One.” That contact lasted until 1984 resulting in 106 sessions with the L&L group that used “tuned trance telepathy” to communicate. Each session is documented and covers a wide variety of information. The sessions opens with, “I am Ra. I greet you in the love and the light of our Infinite Creator” and closes with, “I am Ra. I leave you in the glory and the peace of the One Creator. Rejoice in the love/light, and go forth in the power of the One Creator. In joy, we leave you. Adonai.”
The Law of One or called the “One Law” in ancient times, is embedded in all religions today. According to “The Teachings of the Essenes” by Dr. Edmond Bordeaux Szekely, Moses discovered the One Law, the totality of all laws. He found that this one Law governed all manifestations of life, and it governed the whole universe.
So I am learning and practicing the Law of One. This blog is to share what I have learned and provide some insight and information based on the “Law of One” and our religious systems. Check for more information on the Law of One.
In the Gospel of Thomas , verse 20, The disciples said to Jesus, “Tell us what the kingdom of heaven is like.” He said to them, “It is like a mustard seed. It is the smallest of all seeds. But when it falls on tilled soil, it produces a great plant and becomes a shelter for birds of the sky.”