We are all body, mind, and spirit complexes, radiating energy, constantly trying to figure it out the meaning of life and the purpose of our existence.
But since our birth we have been programmed. Our education, media, political and religious systems play an integral part of who we are and who we become. We live in worldwide system of control to keep us occupied with what has become what we believe is normal. People go to churches, synagogues, temples, monasteries, mosques and other places of worship to seek the truth, not realizing religion is part of the control system. Organized religion tells us what and how to believe, keeping us from knowing the truth.
Jesus was a spiritual teacher. His message was even distorted saying only through him can one be saved. In a discovery in 1945 in Egypt, collection of thirteen ancient books (called “codices”) containing over fifty texts, was discovered. In these text, the Living Jesus speaks of illusion and enlightenment not of sin and repentance, like the Jesus of the New Testament. Instead of coming to save us from sin, he comes as a teacher who opens access to spiritual understanding, telling us the Kingdom of God is within you. Even Buddha said seeking within, you will find stillness. Here there is no more fear or attachment-only joy.
The spiritual path is unique for each person. For me, the the Law of One has very deep spiritual teachings and has been said to be one of the most important spiritual documents since Jesus.
We are all spiritual beings with a higher power within, the higher self. Each individual is responsible for their own awakening by whatever means they deem appropriate. Spirituality is understanding we are all one with infinite intelligence, love yourself, love others, love all of nature, being a service to others, and how your thoughts create your emotions and actions creating your reality. Meditation, contemplation and prayer, are the gateway to the higher self and infinite intelligence. Our goal in this life is to learn the ways of love and wisdom.
We have all heard of Chakras, especially from the eastern cultures and religions, but what is it? Chakra is a Sanskrit word which means “vortex of energy”. The number of energy centers which are identified as important varies somewhat from tradition to tradition. Chinese medicine has identified hundreds of acupuncture points , and the ancients from India, Japan, and as well as other countries had a understanding of the energetic body. They spoke of energy channels, meridians or nadis which the vital energy flowed in our bodies. Now Science actually proves meridians exist in our body.
Meridians helps the flow of energy to the energy centers within the human body, which helps regulate the body processes, from organ function to to the immune system and emotions. The energy, our life force, also known as chi, prana, spirit, soul, to name a few, was considered to be a bio-electrical and vibrational energy phenomenon and so health revolved around balancing energy through various means. Life existed because of our life force and energy running through our body, ensuring we can move, breathe, digest food, feel and even think.
Below, meridian points of the hands and feet, known as Reflexology Notice the points, also known as chakras, affect other parts of the body. It is a a system of how one part of the human body relates to another part of the body. By using a systematic practice by applying some pressure to any particular points on the feet and hands give impacts on the health of related parts of the body.
Here are the meridian points of the feet. For headaches or sinus issues, massaging the foot in the area depicted below, may help.
However, the Chakras familiar to us are known as the seven chakras, the seven energy centers. The seven chakras are aligned vertically along your back, from the top of your head to just below the bottom of your spine. Each chakra is equivalent to a energy wave field with pure potential. Kundalini Awakening Process
The first step is understanding our energy centers. The illustration provides a guide for reference. Based on the Law of One, our challenge is to unblock our first three chakras and develop our 4th, the heart or green ray, and 5th, the blue-ray. In session 15.12 in the “Law of One” Ra said, “The center of heart, or green ray, is the center from which third-density beings may springboard, shall we say, towards infinite intelligence. Blockages in this area may manifest as difficulties in expressing what you may call universal love or compassion.”
“The blue-ray center of energy streaming is the center which, for the first time, is outgoing as well as inpouring. Those blocked in this area may have difficulty in grasping the spirit/mind complexes of its own entity and further difficulty in expressing such understandings of self. Entities blocked in this area may have difficulties in accepting communication from other mind/body/spirit complexes.”
Scott Mandelker, PHD, provides his insight and teaching regarding Cosmic structure, details of the Ra contact, rapid aging and global energy, self-balancing and chakra activation, and the “ego” concept, in The Law of One, Session 15, part 1.
Another interesting phenomena, is call the Kundalini. According to the traditional Yoga philosophies, the term Kundalini refers to both a ‘mechanism’ and an ‘ spiral energy’ in the human body. The energy, prana, is transferred through the meridian of the root to the crown Chakra once activated. It is thought that once activated, an increased amount of pranic energy to be produced in the cells and tissues of the body and to be transmitted to the brain via the nerves in and around the spinal column, leading to alterations in the state of consciousness of the individual. Under the right conditions this enhanced prana operating in the brain can lead to higher states of consciousness such as genius, psychic abilities and mystical experience. The kundalini is being studied today and believed to be a state that has been the crowning vision of the mystics and the prophets.
Another interesting point is scientists have spent decades studying the extraordinary abilities and anatomy of human sperm. Recently an international team of researchers discover a mysterious, spiral-shaped nanostructure in the tails of sperm. Could that be Kundalini is the sperm tail. The Law of One provides more insight about Kundalini in session 49.6. Scott Mandelker PhD, provides his commentary and teaching in this presentation discussing experiential catalyst & north pole/south pole energy dynamics; kundalini flow and 7-chakras’ development.
This chart provides some overview how our energy systems work through our thoughts, emotions and actions.
There is an advanced spiritual practice within the Tibetan Buddhist tradition known as the Rainbow Body practice. A person of high spiritual development could exit their physical body, vanish in mere days, leaving behind only ashes, becoming ‘rainbow body,’ of manifest light. Attaining ‘rainbow body’ is discussed in Zen texts, as well as Zoroastrian, Christian, Manichean, Muslim, Bonpo, and of course, Vedic texts, among others. Attaining the ‘light body’ is for everyone, providing ample proof that it actually does, and can occur. FatherFrancis V. Tiso a Catholic priest, scholar, and writer interested in inter-religious dialogue and Tibetan Buddhism, gave this presentation at the California Institute of Integral Studies in San Francisco regarding Rainbow bodies and Resurrection.
There is much to learn and understand about our energy bodies. Does activating the Chakras and Kundalini result in the Rainbow body? Perhaps our teachers were trying to tell us, but just beyond our understanding.
Jesus said, The kingdom of God is within you, and all around you.
Krishna said, When the mind becomes still, thinking ceases, this is the beginning of the supreme path.
Buddha said “Seeking within, you will find stillness. Here, there is no more fear or attachment-only joy
I grew up in the Christian religion, not getting answers, I started studying Buddhism, Taoism, Islam, Hinduism, and then I found the Gnostics . In 1945, Thirteen ancient books, called “codices,” containing over fifty texts, was discovered in upper Egypt, now known as the Nag Hammadi Library . The Gospel of Thomas, 114 secret saying of Jesus was one of those text. The first saying is “Whoever finds the interpretation of these sayings will not experience death.”
The Law one One provided insight and a better understanding to what Jesus was saying in the Gospel of Thomas and all other religious texts. It provided the understanding of our World Religious systems but more importantly our spirituality. The Law of One may have been the One Law referenced in the Teachings of the Essenes. Although the Ra material is somewhat difficult and complex it is a spiritual message that may be worth the effort for those seeking. It is rich with intriguing, metaphysical, spiritual and scientific information. It provides a sense of reality and understanding of our world today.
The Contact was made with the L/L research group, Love /Light. The three members, Don Elkins, a former Physics Professor and Airline pilot; Carla Rueckert,the instrument RA used for channel known as “tuned trance telepathy”, a devoted Christian; , and James McCarty, the sole survivor today. The contact was made by an advanced extraterrestrial named RA, the humble messenger of the Law of One. Ra, a complex vibratory group from the 6th density made contact:
We have watched your group. We have been called to your group, for you have a need for the diversity of experiences in channeling which go with a more intensive, or as you might call it, advanced approach to the system of studying the patterns of the illusions of your body, your mind, and your spirit, which you call seeking the truth. We hope to offer you a somewhat different slant upon the information which is always and ever the same.
The contact was made so the group could ask questions. Questions infringing on free were not answered. The group asked over 2360 questions in 106 sessions from 1981 to 1984, recorded and documented. This series of channeling was the first time in human history when real-time questions and answers with a non-human entity has been recorded. Those questions and answers are “ The Ra material known as the Law of One”.
Albert Einstein, German Theoretical Physicist said “Everyone who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the universe—a spirit vastly superior to that of man.”
The message, simply put, is that the Law of One is the Universal Truth that “All Is One.” The sessions opens with, “I am Ra. I greet you in the love and the light of our Infinite Creator” and closes with, “I am Ra. I leave you in the glory and the peace of the One Creator. Rejoice in the love/light, and go forth in the power of the One Creator. In joy, we leave you. Adonai.”
The contact has metaphysical, scientific, and complex vocabulary, rich with information for the seeker. There are seven densities or dimensions. We are in the third working for toward the forth. We are all connected, not just on our planet but with all throughout the universe. We are body, mind and spirit complexes on earth to learn to love and understand, and be of service to others. Jesus was telling us to love your neighbor as yourself. The body mind and spirit complex has a choice of positive or negative path. Our energy, or spirit is infinite. When the body dies, and if your thoughts and actions as well have been a service to others at least 51 percent of the time, you move to the next level. If not you get to do it all over again, reincarnation.
We have seven energy centers in our bodies, known as chakras and our goal is balance and clear blockages. Session 15.12 Ra talks about the blockages . There is so much information for the seeker and I would suggest if your interested just go to Law of One and use the search for anything you may find interesting.
1. PRACTICE ONE: UNITY CONSCIOUSNESS – The Law of One is the comprehension that all things are made of intelligent energy and are a part of the All-One. The Law of One is a Sacred Science of the mechanics of consciousness and are the Natural Laws governing our Universal Creation. All-One is the recognition that Eternal Truth is Eternal Love and Eternal Love is the organic consciousness of Infinite Creator, or God. Eternal Love consciousness embodied in a form is Unity intelligence, and simultaneously recognized as, the Inner Light of Christos. Unity consciousness is at One with God and Unity consciousness ignites the Inner Light of Christos. The Inner Light of Christos when actualized in form, is the embodiment of an Eternal God Human. Practice Unity Consciousness and One is directly reflecting the image of God’s Love, and is eternally protected. Be At One with All, as One is All with God.
2. PRACTICE TWO: LOVE YOURSELF – Apply the practice of Unity with All-One as an extension towards loving, honoring and respecting yourself. Acknowledge the precious life force within by holding reverence and respect for yourself in all ways. Loving yourself is the action of Self Sovereignty, which is the natural state of embodying God’s Eternal Love. As a manifestation of God’s eternal spirit of Love, one has the ability to choose to create personal freedom without harming others. Have courage to remove the obstacles of pain and fear to become embodied Love, as God’s spirit is always found within.
3. PRACTICE THREE: LOVE OTHERS – As you learn to love yourself, love others. Acknowledge the precious life force in others by holding love, reverence and respect for others. Loving others as you love yourself, is the natural state of Self Sovereignty as you give others the same reverence for their life, as you give your own life. Through practicing self-love and loving others, no approval, worth or esteem issues come into question, as all is loved equally.
4. PRACTICE FOUR: LOVE EARTH AND NATURE – Loving the Earth and all her creations, the kingdoms of nature, plants, animals and mineral, which are all alive, conscious and intelligent energy beings. Acknowledge the precious life force present in all of God’s creation, by holding reverence and respect for nature. Doing so restores balance and harmony to nature, and the intelligent energy of all of earth’s creations will respond to cooperate with humankind. Humans living in discord with nature create many events that are considered to be “at the mercy of” the untamed forces. As humans learn to live in harmony with earth and the nature kingdom, the natural creatures will align to be in harmony and cooperation with all inhabitants.
5. PRACTICE FIVE: SERVICE TO OTHERS – Upon firmly loving yourself and honoring your path, find methods to be of service to others that do not overstep personal boundaries of discernment. Being of service to others does not include consumptive modeling, such as victim-victimizer, parasitism or emotional vampirism. Being of service does not hold an ego perspective of entitlement, expectation or attachment. Practice being of service with unconditional love, and naturally flowing in the moment. The energy exchange made between participants being of service to others, amplifies and expands consciousness growth like no other method. The more you amplify the energetic field of being in service to others, the more joy, harmony and gifts will be brought into your life. The more service you dedicate to Gods plan, the Law of One, the more spiritual support and spiritual presence one can exchange with God Force.
6. PRACTICE SIX: CONSCIOUSNESS EXPANSION – Learn to develop inner clarity and spiritual integrity by intending to develop personal consciousness and/or spiritual identity. To embody one’s spiritual identity, one’s mind must be initiated and disciplined. If the ego is in authority of the body it will repel the spiritual identity from embodiment. If the mental body creates obstacles to the spiritual identity, the spiritual identity, therefore the consciousness, will not be experienced. The first step to consciousness expansion is becoming aware of mind control and the quality content of thoughts and belief systems. The second step is to cooperate with the process of mental and physical discomfort by having patience and waiting in the void of silence. Learn to quiet the mind, sublimate the ego and be still. Once stillness, mental discipline and ego sublimation has been achieved, listen to your inner spirit to receive guidance. Inner Guidance will always lead to the process of re-education to experience continual consciousness expansion free of fear and dogma. The Inner Christos always guides one towards choosing more love and peace via consciousness expansion of the spiritual identity.
7. PRACTICE SEVEN: RESPONSIBLE CO-CREATION – As one becomes more infused with the eternal love of the spiritual identity, the intelligent blueprint activates the divine purpose of being as a co-creator with God. The spiritual identity and the intelligent blueprint of divine purpose are one and the same. Clarity of purpose and direction becomes clearer and clearer as one commits to live in service to the principles of All-ONE or Christ spirit. Knowing and Living our purpose brings joy, peace and fulfillment, even when facing adversity or challenges. Once we achieve “knowing”, we are responsible for that knowing, and practice responsible co-creation with the All-One. A responsible co-creator knows all manifestations are in partnership with the All-One. We do not possess or control anything, so needs, desires and superimposing will, should be avoided. We are stewards of God Spirit to Serve Others in responsible co-creation with All-One. From this knowing, and living this principle, we are eternally free of karmic exchanges.
The greatest thing about meditation is the probability it could change our world. Imagine millions, if not billions of people around the world meditating, vibrating love and light. With love vibration, our positive energy resonates at a high frequency expressing our positive spiritual qualities of compassion, wisdom, gratitude and appreciation – all that inspires, empowers and enhances the earth vibration for those on the positive path.
The love vibration around the world would generate and create a positive state of consciousness, freeing us of negative thoughts and behaviors. After all we are co-creators according to the Law of One. Scientific studies has proven global meditation, focusing intention on positive changes in hearts and minds, can positively change our world.
Imagine a world with no negativity, corruption, disease, greed or war. I know,
the first thought is “impossible”. That reminds me of something that keeps coming to mind. “For with God nothing shall be impossible.” The Creator is within each of us, waiting to be awaken.
The ancients knew about meditation since 1500 BC starting as a religious practice. Eastern cultures have been using it for centuries understanding our bodies had a vital life force, a higher power known by many different names: higher self, spirit, kundli, soul, chi, prana, divine spark, and chakras. The vital life force is a sophisticated network of energy pathways, or highways, circuiting the body. Recently, science proved there are Meridians in our bodies for the flow of energy, the vital life force. Consider that meditation helps us understand this vital force and is God’s gift to all of us so we may find our way home.
It starts with us, with you. Meditation practice has countless benefits.
Have you ever considered the sun or the earth spiritual energy. The energy that nourishes our higher self, our spirit, soul, and higher-self or divine force. In Chinese cultures, this is chi or qi and other cultures ki, prana, chakras and kundli. As spiritual beings with a body and mind, we have a life force made of electromagnetic energy or energy that cannot even be measured or explained. Even our thoughts help create our reality through emotions.
Sunlight is something we cannot live without. Light is the food for all life on earth. The human body, according to the doctrine of chromotherapy, is basically composed of colors. Insufficient sunlight will result in low Vitamin D deficiencies, leading to the development of prostate and breast cancer, memory loss, and an increased risk for developing dementia and schizophrenia. We have been told to wear sunscreen to protect ourselves but what is really happening? We are light beings with chakras and the energy of the sun has the colors of the rainbow. Every creature and plant on earth is engulfed in light that affects its health conditions.
Grounding as we all know when we go to the bench improves sleep and reduces stress. When I go barefoot, I am more relaxed and have a feeling of connection to the earth. Grounding is bare skin to the earth and performing Chi gong or any meditative practice outside barefoot is an excellent way to cultivate energy as well connect to mother nature. We all wear shoes and that prevents us from getting the benefits from the earth. Grounding is a simple way to prevent and help inflammation with these techniques.
Qigong or chi gong. My first experience with qigong was in 2012 when my brother was diagnosed with cancer. We found Master Kim, a former martial arts expert who was also an acupuncturist and taught qigong. I learned qigong was a slow meditative movement cultivating qi throughout the body. Being westerners we were a little slow in learning the process but we did learn still practice today. My brother had surgery and with the excellent care his wife provided with essential oils and diet he is cancer free today.
Meditation and prayer. My brother’s experience with cancer led me to wanting a deeper understanding of meditation. I studied various meditative methods, mindfulness, meditation at Buddhist temple and even mantras by a Buddhist priest. I took a course titled, The Spiritual Brain: Science and Religion experience by Dr. Andrew Newberg. I learned of a 12 minute exercise, called the Kirtan Kriya is a type of meditation practiced daily for 8 weeks will improve cognition and activate parts of the brain that are central to memory.
Emotions control who we are and what be become. Paracelsus, Father of Modern Medicine said “The spirit is the master, imagination the tool, and the body the plastic material . . . The power of the imagination is a great factor in medicine. It may produce diseases in man and in animals, and it may cure them . .. Ills of the body may be cured by remedies or by the power of the spirit acting through the soul.”
We live in a world of distractions. Fear, anger, greed but love is the one emotion that would overcome all. It is also the most difficult to understand fully and certainly the most difficult to achieve. Jesus said love your neighbor as you love yourself. According to the Law of One, our purpose on earth is to learn how to love and be of services to others. A world where everyone love one another as Jesus said, would heal the world.
You will remember also that in your holy work which you call the Bible, detail of the life of the one known to you as Jesus is full of times spent alone. Perhaps, my friends, you cannot find a wilderness in these crowded days, but we would ask that you consider the possible virtue of finding that silence within yourself in which you cease to follow the road of everyday life and find yourself upon the trackless desert where nothing is previously set or known. Allow yourself to listen within yourself. There is a source of love which can only speak to one who asks. The content of that speaking cannot be predicted, but there are qualities that can certainly be shared—clarity and sweetness. As you go into meditation seek for that love which is within. Do not expect the road to be already drawn for you, for the wilderness is trackless, and yet, my friends, from each meditation the way before you becomes less crowded, the road more wide and the possibilities for love more evident. – Hatonn
The impulse of the manifestation of yourself which is human has the instinct to grasp and hold those things which are perceived as being needed. There is the stretching and the reaching for enough to withstand what might occur. Yet change does not happen well to entities which are holding on to anything. What if in this instant the gravity you experience was reversed. Would you do a somersault or would you fall all over yourselves while explaining that this was impossible. How much of change is painful because it is resisted? There is in the makeup which you have supplied yourselves with a great tool; as always, we mention this tool, that being meditation. The levels upon which are lived the life are several. You see, to unite the spirit, the mind, and the body to promote that unity which appears as health, that health may be greatly aided by the frequent remembrance of the ground of being during meditation, even if it is only for a second. The various pieces of self are knitted up in that opening to the presence within that loved you before you ever hoped to love it. How precious each of you is. – Q’uo
Have you ever wonder where all the religions originated and why?
Consider that our universe is timeless with one infinite Creator. The infinite Creator sent prophets to spread the message of love and helping others with the understanding there is one Infinite Creator. Religions were started based on a message from the Creator through Jesus, Krishna, Buddha, Muhammad, Tao Tzu and other ancient Sages, Mystics and prophets in different times and places. Man, in all their wisdom expanded the message to meet their needs and that is what we have today.
We all have beliefs from our culture, where there are few or no facts. What we have been taught is so ingrained, it is difficult to look beyond these teaching for answers. In seeking the truth, one should look past cultural beliefs to get a fundamental understanding why we are here and to gain some insight of where we may be going.
We are all spiritual beings on a journey. We have free will and should trust our instincts to make the choices of what we want to believe or dismiss.
The Law of One provides insight on many subjects: why we are here, where we are going; Moses, Jesus, the pyramids, Atlantis and the 7 chakras to name a few. All religions are equal, one is no better than the other. With an open mind, the study of the Law of One may answer many questions. The Law of One could have been the one true message that resulted in religions as we know them today.