The Native Americans had it right when it comes to our home, mother earth.
Native American Ten Commandments
1. The Earth is our Mother, care for her.
2. Honor all your relations.
3. Open your heart and soul to the Great Spirit.
4. All life is sacred, treat all beings with respect.
5. Take from the Earth what is needed and nothing more.
6. Do what needs to be done for the good of the all.
7. Give constant thanks to the Great Spirit for each new day.
8. Speak the truth: but only of the good in others.
9. Follow the rhythms of nature: rise and retire with the sun.
10. Enjoy life’s journey but leave no tracks.
Jasper Saunkeah, Cherokee
The way of the Warrior reminds us we have a responsibility to mother earth. Our home is being ravaged from the land, air and sea. Join us and become a Meditation Warrior and with just 15 minutes a day in the privacy of your home, not only to you help yourself, but our home, mother earth.