CNN SPECIAL REPORT INSIDE THE QANON 1-31-2021 QAnon is a disproven and discredited far-right conspiracy theory alleging that a secret cabal of Satan-worshipping, cannibalistic pedophiles is running a global child sex-trafficking ring and plotting against former U.S. president Donald Trump, who has been fighting the cabal.
The spinmeister at work . You have to ask why CNN would report on QAnon and not other global events such as the presidential election fraud. As I understand it, Q is peaceful spiritual movement and an Anon is an anonymous person posting as QAnan. Could be anyone and could be working for CNN. Why doesn’t CNN report on child trafficking or the corruption in politics and wall street. This is just more evidence that CNN and mainstream media are the problem causing division in the United States.
The Q document http://homes.chass.utoronto.ca/~kloppen/iqpqet.htm
Words From Lin Wood: We are living in extraordinary times. Many are struggling to figure out who to trust and who not to trust? Who speaks truth and who spreads lies? Who is good and who is bad? Who is of sound mind and who is “crazy?”
The enemy will try to deceive you. The enemy will falsely portray the trustworthy as untrustworthy, the truth-giver as a liar, the good person as a bad person, the sound minded as “crazy.”
In reaching a conclusion about a person through the haze of deception, here are some practical tips:
1. Always consider the entire body of a person’s life work. Do some research from reliable sources. Think for yourself.
2. Determine whether a person’s positions are consistent with his or her life’s work? Watch out it there are significant inconsistencies.
3. Use your common sense. Does the accusation make sense? If not, watch out. And always remember that nonsense is nonsense!
4. Analyze the motivation and goals of the accused person. Is that person working for his or her good or for the good of others?
5. Analyze who is taking personal risks in asserting his or her position. The accuser or the accused?
6. Trust your instincts.
7. Today’s world requires the exercise of a high level of discernment. Best direction in exercising discernment comes from God. Pray and ask Jesus who to believe. He knows the answer. Listen and He will tell you.