Congress Just Gave Itself A 21 Percent Pay Raise With Pork-Packed Omnibus Bill While Surging Gas Prices, Inflation Hurt Americans
- As Americans face an economic crisis, historic inflation and surging gas prices, Congress released a $1.5 trillion omnibus bill on Wednesday allocating $5.9 billion of fiscal 2022 Legislative Branch funding to boosting the allowance and salaries of their staff.
- The legislation would grant $774.4 million for the Members Representational Allowance, which funds the House budgets for lawmakers, including staffer salaries and $1.7 billion for House operations.
- “This $134.4 million, or 21 percent, boost over the previous fiscal year marks the largest increase in the MRA appropriation since it was authorized in 1996, according to a bill summary by the House Appropriations Committee,” Roll Call reports.
- The bill does not technically provide a raise for members of Congress, who earn an annual salary of $174,000. But House staffers, who members use to run errands, and family members of Congressional lawmakers who are often put on payroll, will see a pay increase.
- The measure would provide the Senate with $1.1 billion for salaries and operations and $7 million for Senate intern salaries.
- The Capitol Police department would also receive $602.5 million, $87 million more than it was provided in the 2021 fiscal year.
Putin is cutting the head off the snake
NATO is the enemy
Former Planned Parenthood Director Abby Johnson shares her story in leaving the organization for pro-life advocacy.
Watch the full episode here: https://rumble.com/vvnds6-abby-johnson-on-overturning-roe-v.-wade-and-her-shocking-rejection-from-the.html
40 House Democrats Signed A 2019 Letter Asking The State Department To Designate Ukraine’s Neo-Nazi Azov Battalion As A Terrorist Organization
“For example, the Azov Battalion is a well-known ultranationalist militia organization in Ukraine that openly welcomes neo-Nazis into its ranks…The United Nations has chronicled human rights abuses and incidents of torture in this group’s relatively short history… The Christchurch… shooter claimed he had trained with the Azov Battalion in Ukraine.”
Now, these same politicians, who don’t care about the U.S. border, want to send the Azov Battalion billions in weapons to defend Ukraine’s border. https://web.archive.org/web/20200130033931/https://maxrose.house.gov/uploadedfiles/2019.10.16_rose_fto_letter_to_state.pdf
More evidence on US illegal Biolabs