As we increase our understanding of who we are, our true nature, there is a realization the world is not as it seems. We all are aware of the physical world but what about the spiritual world, the unseen and often misinterpreted and even ignored . We live in a universe of energy. Science may call it a quantum or biofield, described as “a field of energy
and information, both putative and subtle, that regulates the homeodynamic function of living organisms and may play a substantial role in understanding and guiding health processes.” Science also tells us that the heart electromagnetic energy field be detected and measured several feet from the body.
As we begin to discover our true nature, spiritual healing begins with the realization there is a Source, Universal Intelligence of pure divine energy, that connects us all. That divine energy is closer to us than our heart beat.
In eastern cultures, this energy is known as chi or qi, ki, prana, and chakras. The Abrahamic religions, Christians, Jews and Islam may refer to this quantum or biofield as the Holy Spirit while Taoist refer to chi or qi and the Dao or the Way. Hindu refer to prana and chakras while the Buddha included prana under a different name, one that is also used in yoga. The words is virya, and it means vitality, or life energy.
Consider all the many different names of this divine energy by both science and religion, as the same Source. When we realize we are co-creators by our thoughts, emotions and actions then the healing process can begin. In the Law of One session: 15.14 Could you tell us how to seek or the best way to seek the heart of self?
Ra: I am Ra. We have given you this information in several wordings. However, we can only say the material for your understanding is the self: the mind/body/spirit complex. You have been given information upon healing, as you call this distortion. This information may be seen in a more general context as ways to understand the self. The understanding, experiencing, accepting, and merging of self with self and with other-self, and finally with the Creator, is the path to the heart of self. In each infinitesimal part of your self resides the One in all of Its power. Therefore, we can only encourage these lines of contemplation, always stating the prerequisite of meditation, contemplation, or prayer as a means of subjectively/objectively using or combining various understandings to enhance the seeking process. Without such a method of reversing the analytical process, one could not integrate into unity the many understandings gained in such seeking.
“In each infinitesimal part of your self resides the One in all of Its power.” A powerful statement. Perhaps that is what Jesus message when he said we all have the ability to heal if we believe his message of love and enlightenment and look within ourselves to find the answers. In John 14:12 when Jesus said “Most certainly I tell you, he who believes in me, the works that I do, he will do also; and he will do greater works than these, because I am going to my Father.
Jesus knew of the Father, or Source, Universal Intelligence of pure divine energy, that connects us all. When we are able to believe and let go of the old, we are able to radiate healing energy through our energy centers.
To let go of the old, we should realize we are subject to three types of diseases that affect our body, mind and Spirit and all are interrelated. Disease normally occurs during recurring negative thoughts, emotions and actions. The body is affected by bacteria, virus and an array of toxins in our foods and environment and suffers from pain that needs physical healing. Our minds are susceptible to infection by fear, worries, anger, greed, selfishness, jealousy just to name of few, which requires mental healing. Our spirit is haunted by the disease of forgetting our true nature which cause man to forget their perfect divine nature and focus on the physical world. Ignorance creates imbalances between body, mind and spirit.
Chakras are the bodies seven energy centers. The healing process begins with clearing blockages in these energy centers and connect to the quantum field. Energy flows with love. When we love others as we love ourselves; love nature; be of service to others and are mindful of our thoughts, emotions and actions, the healing will begin. Prayer, meditation, contemplation and gratitude is part of the healing process.
But there’s even a more profound spiritual discovery. There is an advanced spiritual practice investigated by Father Francis Tiso, author of Rainbow Body and Resurrection. He investigated a specific case of the Tibetan Buddhist, Khenpo A Cho and his practice of the “Rainbow Body, “. In 1992 and at the age of 74, Cho devoted himself to retreat practices. It was reported he recited more than 400 million of the mani-mantra and recited and promoted recitation of the Long Life Prayer of the Protector of the Snow Ranges and the Heart prayer of the Enlightened Activities related to his holiness the Dalai Lama and Avalokiteshvara.
In 1997, the day before his death, Khenpo responded to young and old people of his entourage with great pleasure and without hurry he gave instructions on what is to be done in the future. The next day he ate very little, showed no signs of bodily sickness or fatigue. At noon, he laid on his right side, turned his head to the north and face to the west, reciting the six-syllable Mantra, Om mani padme hum, and died.
According to Father Tiso, his face immediately became youthful, smooth and pinkish all signs aging disappeared. A fragrance smell was not only around the body but outside the house. Above the house five colored rainbow lasted for days witness by many including monks and father Tiso. Father Tiso also reported the afternoon of the day of his death, just before dark, a light similar to that of sun rays was shining for a long time from the east.
His body remained under a cloth and each day it would get smaller and smaller. On the seventh day there was manifested the stainless rainbow body the viajar body.
Other reports regarding the rainbow body state that when a person dies, rainbows suddenly appeared in the sky and after several days their bodies disappeared. Sometimes fingernails and hair were left. Sometimes nothing was left.
Father Tiso discusses his research and investigation of the Rainbow Body. Some believe these stories reflect the resurrection of Jesus Christ. A rainbow light has been witnessed by thousands of people after death. Attaining ‘rainbow body’ is discussed in Zen texts, as well as Zoroastrian, Christian, Manichean, Muslim, Bonpo, and of course, Vedic texts, among others. Attaining the ‘light body’ is for everyone with ample proof that it exists now and in ancient times. Jesus said in Matthew 6:22 “The eye is the lamp of the body. If your eyes are healthy, your whole body will be full of light” This all appears to be related to our Chakras.
Early Christianity known as the Gnostics, spoke of a Divine spark within each of us. Jesus said in the Gospel of Thomas, “Images are visible to people, but the light within them is hidden in the image of the Fathers light. He will be disclosed, but his image is hidden by his light.”
The Law of One provides much insight to Father Tiso discovery and insight. According to the Law of One rainbows colors are the various frequency levels and frequency is the basis of for each density or dimension. According to Scott Mandelker PhD, the Law of One is “One of the most important spiritual documents since Jesus”. The Law of One was a channelling event that occurred from 1981 to 1984. The questions were from L/L Research and the answers were from a density or dimension Law of Oneare available free online.
In session 1.0 RA states; We have watched your group. We have been called to your group, for you have a need for the diversity of experiences in channeling which go with a more intensive, or as you might call it, advanced approach to the system of studying the patterns of the illusions of your body, your mind, and your spirit, which you call seeking the truth. We hope to offer you a somewhat different slant upon the information which is always and ever the same.
Another question and answer provides a wealth of information to the seeker.
Session 10:14 Questioner: could you state some of the practices or exercises to perform to produce an acceleration toward the Law of One?
Love, vibrations, frequency, chakras and rainbow body seems to be connected. There has never been a time like today. The world is at our fingertips to explore and discover who we truly are and the power within. Looking within is where you will find all your answers.
A truly inspiring and eye opening speech by Dr. Joe Dispenza on the state of consciousness in the world today. MUST WATCH
Jesus said, “Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid” John 14:27
As we go through this particularly difficult and dark time, we could say we are having a “dark night of the soul.” During such a period, we may be plunged into an emotional realm marked by feelings of despair, loss of meaning, and deep uncertainty about life and its purpose. The Dark Night of The Soul can be called a spiritual crisis as we take our arduous journey toward understanding and union with the Divine. It is has been described as a period of painful suffering through a long spiritual darkness, by releasing the old and transforming into the new. We are all unique, with our own set of circumstances that must be resolved in order to gain higher levels of consciousness, understanding and wisdom. We may confront our suppressed shadow and begin to let go of attachment to our outward identity and “worldly objects”. When we start to let go of the outer layers, we start to become more deeply acquainted with our true selves, and we also can become more in tune with our God given gift of discernment and many other spiritual gifts that many have. Many may experience ego death, a reorganization, and a reinterpretation of the boundaries between ourselves and our Divine Source. It provides insight to the inseparable physical and metaphysical worlds and the divine that lies within our hearts, waiting to be awaken.
Perhaps the current and coming events involving the so-called pandemic are meant for us to have a greater awareness and understanding of our true selves; our relationship with a life force greater than ourselves; to expand our concept, not to correct our previous understanding, but to expand our comprehension and consciousness. It is important not to confuse God with religion or religion with God. Religion was created by man in order to understand the Divine. God, the Life Force, Infinite Intelligence, exists far beyond all religions, far beyond human intellect, imagination, invention and human corruption. This Life Force is beyond comprehension, beyond any definition and beyond our histories and great teachers, great spiritual books and testimonies. There is only One like force, the Infinite Creator, with many different names, a Life Force dwells within each of us. With that Life Force, we are unknowingly co-creators of our reality and world , with our thoughts, emotions and actions. We are radiating positive and negative energy into the world. The ancients spoke of it as good and evil.
Consider your thoughts for a moment. Are you living in fear as a result of COVID19, judging and criticizing others in an effort to control? Especially those who do not think like you, or chose not to wear a mask or not comply with unlawful mandates.
Or are you loving, compassionate and kind, helping others? Are you in the eye of the storm where its calm while working on yourselves, observing, waiting to assist when it is needed. Humanity is slowly awaking and realizing the Life Force within.
Based on the teaching of the Masters, Jesus, Krishna, Buddha and Lao Tzu, they tell us to look within ourselves to find the kingdom of God. Jesus said the Kingdom of God is within you and all around you, yet you do not see it.
Krishna tell us that those who seek to find the One without ceasing, will find the Lord dwelling in their own hearts while Buddha said Before you set foot on the path, master yourself. Lao Tzu explains the way is empty, the way is full. There is not way to describe what it is. Find it within yourselves.
As we progress through the Dark Night of the Soul, many realizations will begin to emerge and the realization that the world was never as it seemed. Our education, religion, medical and government communities may not contain all the truth. You may come to understand that our physical and metaphysical worlds are inseparable and there is a divine potential within you. You may experience ego death, a reorganization, and a reinterpretation of the boundaries between yourself and Infinite Intelligence.
You may realize when your alone, that you are never alone and things become clearer and more connected. You have an understanding of the importance of solitude, contemplation and meditation. You may also grasp that you create your own reality with your thoughts, emotions and actions and how that not only affects you, but those around you.
The dark night of the soul is your journey and yours alone. It is your way to connect to the divine by releasing the old and transforming into the new.
Have you thought about why the year 2020 has been such an eye opener for the world? Perhaps we should consider the year 2020, the year of vision, our wake-up call. It is an opportunity to see what is right before our eyes. Our hearts have grown callous, we do not really listen with our ears. We have closed our eyes and hearts to the truth. Otherwise we might see and hear what is right in front of us. When we begin to understand with our hearts, then our healing process begins.
We have ravaged Mother Earth with chemicals and pollution. There is not a person on the planet that has not contributed. There has never been a time in our history, as we know it, when negative and positive energies have been so prevalent. It is not just Mother Earth trying to wake up humanity, but also the Universe. Most are living only in the physical world, unaware of the spiritual world, not realizing how our thoughts, emotions and actions create our reality. When we live in fear, anger and despair, we are creating negative energies and all of us are responsible for the world we live it.
Humanity has not nurture and cared for Mother Earth or our fellow beings. It seems we have forgotten that all living entities such as plants, animals, and humans possess universal energy. That energy is the source of the circulating life force whose existence and properties are the basis of much Hindu and Chinese philosophy and medicine, known as prana or qi.
Covid19 is our catalyst to wake up and discover our true selves and realize we been enslaved by our belief systems. Since birth we have been indoctrinated by our culture, religions, education and even our political systems. We have been programmed to believe we are limited when, in reality, the only limitations we have is what we put on ourselves. We each have a divine gift of discernment, to distinguish spiritual truth. The Source, Universal Energy, what we understand as God, gave Jesus the power to heal. That Divine Source lives within each of us. In John 14:12 Jesus said “Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father”. Jesus message is clear. If we believe his message then we can do the same works as him.
We are eternal beings on a very long spiritual journey. This life, this dimension, is just one school for us to learn the ways of love and wisdom. Not only are we attempting within each incarnation to balance and learn, but these lessons, as we call them, go on for millions of years based on our limited understanding. Each, reaching higher a dimension, graduating, then moving on until we unite with the Divine Source. It is important to understand that uniting with the Divine Source, means uniting in love with the Divine. The Divine Source is, love, the state of love. In order to unite, we have to transform ourselves into Love. The degree of transformation of one self, the level of consciousness, into the energy of emotional love and wisdom, is the measure of one’s spiritual evolution.
The world is not as it seems and this is our time to wake up and realize we are co-creators of our reality. The world is changing before our very eyes and it is a show you do not want to miss.
Portland sees thousands worship amid coronavirus restrictions hours before riots, fire at police union. The massive outdoor church service happened just blocks away from the federal courthouse. Story here
See the facebook link Here
It is time for people around the world of all faiths and beliefs to rise up and get involved. It is time to bring the love and light out the darkness and join the Great Awakening !!! Together we can raise the global vibration. We are one and where one goes we all go.
A prophecy is believed to be message from prophet or person that has communicated with a higher dimensional being or deity that concerns future events. Many messages involve inspiration and or revelation of the divine involving the interpretation of the prophet’s or person social and cultural world. The messages may come in dreams or visions.
It is important to realize we are living in a world and universe of energy, positive and negative forces, affecting our thoughts and emotions which could affect the interpretation of the message. It is also important to realize the prophecy is only expressing possibilities. Any vision or dream can be affected by negative forces of any positively oriented prophets’ messages with prophecies of doom and gloom.
We also should carefully take into consideration that any time/space viewing, whether by one of the prophet’s or by the messenger it is from the messenger’s dimension, making it difficult when expressing time measurement values. A prophecy given in specific terms is more interesting for the content or type of possibility predicted than for the space/time nexus of its supposed occurrence.
Any prophecy of doom can be changed by raising the planet vibrational frequency. Each person is on their own spiritual journey and can contribute to the planet scale of consciousness by being aware of their thoughts, emotions and actions. Love is the highest vibrational frequency and by loving God, loving others as you love yourself, treating others as you would like to be treated, caring for mother earth is a wonderful start to raising the global consciousness. Being grateful, compassionate and showing gratitude through meditation and prayer in our daily lives will help not only ourselves but our planet.
More than 30 countries are calling on the Chinese regime to end the persecution of Falun Gong , a spiritual practice that millions around the world have made a part of their lives. Rooted in Buddhist tradition, it consists of two main components: self-improvement through the study of teachings, and gentle exercises and meditation. July 20 marks the start of the persecution of the spiritual discipline by the Chinese Communist Party 21 year ago. A joint statement from the lawmakers from 30 countries are calling on the Chinese regime to end its hostility against Falun Gong saying the 21 year persecution campaign is one the harshest again a faith group in modern time.
In the United States, a statue of Jesus Christ was found toppled and beheaded at a Catholic church in Miami. That occurred sometime between July 14 and the morning of July 15, 2020. The statue was decapitated and removed from its pedestal.
Destruction of momentums are becoming the norm in the new world order and a form of spiritual persecutions. Another example, in states across the USA are many people are not allowed to attend their religious services of their choice. When the courts ruled against the tyranny then they were not allowed to sing or chant.
We are in a time when each of us have to make a decision. Another example in my humble opinion is the mandatory requirement to wear masks. It is a control effort, to take away our freedom, not as protection as broadcast on mainstream media. My belief is we do not have a true pandemic but are being controlled by dark forces. There is no doubt covid19 is real and kills some, mostly the elderly and people with compromised health conditions.
In the Law of One in session 65.7 we are told ” the ideal of freedom from the so-called invading force of either the controlled fascism or the equally controlled social common ownership of all things would stimulate great quantities of contemplation upon the great polarization implicit in the contrast between freedom and control. In this scenario which is being considered at this time/space nexus the idea of obliterating valuable sites and personnel would not be considered an useful one. Other weapons would be used which do not destroy as your nuclear arms would. In this on-going struggle the light of freedom would burn within the mind/body/spirit complexes capable of such polarization. Lacking the opportunity for overt expression of the love of freedom, the seeking for inner knowledge would take root aided by those of the Brothers and Sisters of Sorrow which remember their calling upon this sphere.”
The weapon is not bombs and guns but a psychological and propaganda war while freedoms are being taken away based on a fabricated fear orchestrated by social and mainstream media. Perhaps it it is time to realize that controlling wearing mask are part of that control. Consider that is just the beginning of a more aggressive approach as the Chinese regime persecution of Falun Gong , a spiritual practice that millions around the world have made a part of their lives.
But is it far deeper than most realize. Do you think this Judge family was shot and killed was a coincidence, think again.
Fully referenced facts about Covid-19, provided by experts in the field, to help our readers make a realistic risk assessment. (Regular updates below)
“The only means to fight the plague is honesty.” (Albert Camus, 1947)
- According to the latest immunological and serological studies, the overall lethality of Covid-19 (IFR) is about 0.1% and thus in the range of a strong seasonal influenza (flu).
- In countries like the US, the UK, and also Sweden (without a lockdown), overall mortality since the beginning of the year is in the range of a strong influenza season; in countries like Germany, Austria and Switzerland, overall mortality is in the range of a mild influenza season.
- Even in global “hotspots”, the risk of death for the general population of school and working age is typically in the range of a daily car ride to work. The risk was initially overestimated because many people with only mild or no symptoms were not taken into account.
- Up to 80% of all test-positive persons remain symptom-free. Even among 70-79 year olds, about 60% remain symptom-free. Over 95% of all persons develop at most moderate symptoms.
- Up to 60% of all persons may already have a certain cellular background immunity to Covid-19 due to contact with previous coronaviruses (i.e. common cold viruses). The initial assumption that there was no immunity against Covid-19 was not correct.
- The median age of the deceased in most countries (including Italy) is over 80 years (e.g. 86 years in Sweden) and only about 4% of the deceased had no serious preconditions. The age and risk profile of deaths thus essentially corresponds to normal mortality.
- In many countries, up to two thirds of all extra deaths occurred in nursing homes, which do not benefit from a general lockdown. Moreover, in many cases it is not clear whether these people really died from Covid19 or from weeks of extreme stress and isolation.
- Up to 30% of all additional deaths may have been caused not by Covid19, but by the effects of the lockdown, panic and fear. For example, the treatment of heart attacks and strokes decreased by up to 60% because many patients no longer dared to go to hospital.
- Even in so-called “Covid19 deaths” it is often not clear whether they died from or with coronavirus (i.e. from underlying diseases) or if they were counted as “presumed cases” and not tested at all. However, official figures usually do not reflect this distinction.
- Many media reports of young and healthy people dying from Covid19 turned out to be false: many of these young people either did not die from Covid19, they had already been seriously ill (e.g. from undiagnosed leukaemia), or they were in fact 109 instead of 9 years old. The claimed increase in Kawasaki disease in children also turned out to be false.
- Strong increases in regional mortality can occur if there is a collapse in the care of the elderly and sick as a result of infection or panic, or if there are additional risk factors such as severe air pollution. Questionable regulations for dealing with the deceased sometimes led to additional bottlenecks in funeral or cremation services.
- In countries such as Italy and Spain, and to some extent the UK and the US, hospital overloads due to strong flu waves are not unusual. Moreover, this year up to 15% of health care workers were put into quarantine, even if they developed no symptoms.
- The often shown exponential curves of “corona cases” are misleading, as the number of tests also increased exponentially. In most countries, the ratio of positive tests to tests overall (i.e. the positive rate) remained constant at 5% to 25% or increased only slightly. In many countries, the peak of the spread was already reached well before the lockdown.
- Countries without lockdowns, such as Japan, South Korea, Belarus and Sweden, have not experienced a more negative course of events than many other countries. Sweden was even praised by the WHO and now benefits from higher immunity compared to lockdown countries. 75% of Swedish deaths happened in nursing facilities that weren’t protected fast enough.
- The fear of a shortage of ventilators was unjustified. According to lung specialists, the invasive ventilation (intubation) of Covid19 patients, which is partly done out of fear of spreading the virus, is in fact often counterproductive and damaging to the lungs.
- Various studies have shown that the main routes of transmission of the virus are neither long-range aerosols (i.e. tiny particles floating in the air) nor smear infections (i.e. on surfaces), but direct contact and droplets produced when coughing or sneezing.
- The medical effectiveness of face masks in healthy and asymptomatic individuals remains questionable. Experts warn that such masks may interfere with normal breathing and may become “germ carriers”. Leading doctors called them a “media hype” and “ridiculous”.
- Many clinics in Europe and the US remained strongly underutilized or almost empty during the Covid19 peak and in some cases had to send staff home. Millions of surgeries and therapies were cancelled, including many cancer screenings and organ transplants.
- Several media were caught trying to dramatize the situation in hospitals, sometimes even with manipulative images and videos. In general, the unprofessional reporting of many media maximized fear and panic in the population.
- The virus test kits used internationally are prone to errors and can produce false positive and false negative results. Moreover, the official virus test was not clinically validated due to time pressure and may sometimes react positive to other coronaviruses.
- Numerous internationally renowned experts in the fields of virology, immunology and epidemiology consider the measures taken to be counterproductive and recommend rapid natural immunisation of the general population and protection of risk groups.
- At no time was there a medical reason for the closure of schools, as the risk of disease and transmission in children is extremely low. There is also no medical reason for small classes, masks or ‘social distancing’ rules in schools.
- The claim that only (severe) Covid-19 but not influenza may cause venous thrombosis and pulmonary (lung) embolism is not true, as it has been known for 50 years that severe influenza greatly increases the risk of thrombosis and embolism, too.
- Several medical experts described express coronavirus vaccines as unnecessary or even dangerous. Indeed, the vaccine against the so-called swine flu of 2009, for example, led to sometimes severe neurological damage and lawsuits in the millions. In the testing of new coronavirus vaccines, too, serious complications and failures have already occurred.
- A global respiratory disease pandemic can indeed extend over several seasons, but many studies of a “second wave” are based on very unrealistic assumptions, such as a constant risk of illness and death across all age groups.
- In places like New York City, nurses described an oftentimes fatal medical mismanagement of Covid patients due to questionable financial incentives or inappropriate medical protocols. On the other hand, early treatment with zinc and HCQ turned out to be effective after all.
- The number of people suffering from unemployment, depressions and domestic violence as a result of the measures has reached historic record values. Several experts predict that the measures will claim far more lives than the virus itself. According to the UN 1.6 billion people around the world are at immediate risk of losing their livelihood.
- NSA whistleblower Edward Snowden warned that the “corona crisis” will be used for the permanent expansion of global surveillance. Renowned virologist Pablo Goldschmidt spoke of a “global media terror” and “totalitarian measures”. Leading British virologist Professor John Oxford spoke of a “media epidemic”.
- More than 600 scientists have warned of an “unprecedented surveillance of society” through problematic apps for “contact tracing”. In some countries, such “contact tracing” is carried out directly by the secret service. In several parts of the world, the population is being monitored by drones and facing serious police overreach during lockdowns.
- A 2019 WHO study on public health measures against pandemic influenza found that from a medical perspective, “contact tracing” is “not recommended in any circumstances”. Nevertheless, contact tracing apps have already become partially mandatory in several countries.
For full article go here