Jesus said, "Let him who seeks continue seeking until he finds. When he finds, he will become troubled. When he becomes troubled, he will be astonished, and he will rule over the All." (Gospel of Thomas saying 2)
We have a special relationship with water. Water is the principal thing that make up our world and our very bodies! The brain and heart are composed of 73% water, and the lungs are about 83% water. The skin contains 64% water, muscles and kidneys are 79%, and even the bones are 31%. It is even in the air we breathe called humidity. Approximately 70 percent of our world is covered in water. About 95 percent of the world water is in our oceans. So why is water so comforting and soothing?
Rain is a gift, an essential source of all life that we take for granted. We can detect rain by all five senses. We can hear, smell, see, taste and feel it. It provides comfort and raises our vibration, unless your in a flood.
We know how water affects us, but how does our thoughts, emotions and actions affect water? Dr. Masaru Emoto discovered sound as well as our thoughts, emotions and action provide very interesting hidden messages within water. His experiments demonstrates how water exposed to loving, kind, and compassionate human intention results in beautiful physical molecular formations in the water. On the other hand, the water exposed to fear and threatening human intentions results in disconnected, disfigured, and “unpleasant” physical molecular formations. He did this through Magnetic Resonance Analysis technology and high speed photographs. His research even shows how polluted and toxic water, when exposed to to prayer and intention can be altered and restored to beautifully formed geometric crystals found in clean, healthy water. We all have the ability to bless water ourselves with loving intentions.
His work just substantiates what many already knew, our thoughts, emotions and actions create our reality. His work demonstrates that in the field of consciousness, there is a powerful link between human thought and how reality manifests. This video focuses on his work.
Our every expression through our thoughts, emotion and sounds holds a specific frequency which influences everything around us. Carrying certain emotions in our hearts and minds shows that we are literally carrying those shapes in our bodies. By keeping our minds positive with love and compassion, the structure of our body will follow.
As we go through life, sooner or later we will face disturbing effects of illness, diseases and failing health. The medical system is failing, ran by the pharmaceutical corporations; our food supply is being replaced by nutrient deficient food; genetically modified foods and, glyphosate has been found in the water supply. Even the air we breathe is questionable. When we are focused on all the obstacles we face daily, it is difficult to stay committed to a healthy lifestyle. Sometimes it helps to remember we are here for a purpose; to discover our true selves.
With falling health, our human bodies become frail, our minds become confused with fear and anger, feeling defeated. But our spirit, our higher self, tells us to keep going, to not give up. Most do not realize that we have been programmed since birth. Our education, media, political and religious systems play an integral part of who we have become and how we think. Our lives are connected to family, friends, work, school and the material world, all affecting our health; positively and negatively.
As we begin to discover our true selves, spiritual healing begins with the realization there is a Source, Universal Intelligence of pure sacred energy, that connects us all. We begin to think and believe we can heal ourselves. Controlling the mind is key, not only for our health be for our spiritual journey.
Buddha said, “Hard it is to train the mind, which goes where it likes and does what it wants. But a trained mind brings health and happiness. The wise can direct their thoughts, subtle and elusive, whenever they choose: a trained mind brings health and happiness.”
We have to deprogram ourselves, so to speak, and perhaps think differently. There is another world that is inseparable from our physical world that cannot be detected with the five senses; our metaphysical world. It is the world of the Source, pure energy simply beyond our understanding. It is the energy generated by our hearts and minds. Science is beginning to study what we already know. One study makes a striking correlation between heart rate and the electromagnetic energy from the sun and earth. Even health care providers are understanding the correlation between spirituality, religion and mental health.
The Source is our life line. In Chinese cultures, this is known as chi or qi and other cultures ki, prana, chakras and kundalini. Our body, mind, and spirit have a life force we call electromagnetic energy or energy that cannot even be measured or thoroughly understood. Sunlight is something we cannot live without. Light is the food for all life on earth. The human body, according to the doctrine of chromotherapy, is basically composed of colors. Isn’t that what Jesus said, We are from the Light? We know insufficient sunlight will result in low Vitamin D deficiencies, leading to the development of prostate and breast cancer, memory loss, and an increased risk for developing dementia and schizophrenia. We have been told to wear sunscreen to protect ourselves but what is really happening? We are light beings with chakras and the energy of the sun has the colors of the rainbow. Every creature and plant on earth is engulfed in light that affects its health conditions.
Grounding, as we all know when we go to the beach, improves sleep and reduces stress. Grounding is bare skin to the earth, perhaps walking or performing Qigong or chi gong, or any meditative practice outside barefoot. It is an excellent way to cultivate energy. We all wear shoes and that prevents us from getting the benefits from the earth. Grounding is a simple way to prevent and help inflammation with these techniques.
Emotions control who we are and what be become. Paracelsus, Father of Modern Medicine said “The spirit is the master, imagination the tool, and the body the plastic material . . . The power of the imagination is a great factor in medicine. It may produce diseases in man and in animals, and it may cure them . .. Ills of the body may be cured by remedies or by the power of the spirit acting through the soul.” Thoughts and emotions control our destiny, so think what you want to become and do it in love, the strongest of all emotions.
Meditation and prayer are our connection to the Source but also essential in controlling the overactive mind. According to Dr. Andrew Newberg, meditation and prayer positively changes our brains. He also said that the brain has two primary functions that can be considered from either a biological or evolutionary perspective. Essentially, we are hard-wired for God, the Source.
A 12 minute exercise, called the Kirtan Kriya is a type of meditation, practiced daily for 8 weeks, will improve cognition and activate parts of the brain that are central to memory.
The power of visualization is a tool we can use for healing. Your brain is constantly using visualization in the process of simulating future experiences. This happens so naturally we generally aren’t even aware it is happening, much like we are unaware of our breathing or heart beating. If you are not aware of it then you are not actively directing the process. You can learn to use visualization to actively create future simulations that can help you improve goals that you set for yourself, such as healing. The same thing may apply to the lost mode of prayer. Visualizing your prayer as if it has already happened instead of asking for it.
We live in a world of distractions. Fear, anger, stress and greed will wear the body down, but love is the one emotion that will overcome all. In your own way, try to cultivate love in everything you do. Jesus said love your neighbor as you love yourself. According to the Law of One, our purpose on earth is to learn to balance love and wisdom and be of services to others. Healing starts with the mind and the realization of the power within, a change from traditional thinking. It is just you, your higher self with help from the Source. All the same divine energy connecting as one. All waiting on you.
The placebo effect has been proven. Our mind, our belief system, actually controls our pain and can heal many ailments we suffer. In short, the placebo effect relies on your body’s own chemicals, released in response to or in accordance with your mental or emotional expectations or beliefs. You have the ability to heal yourself, all you have to do is sincerely believe. engage and energize the power within. Our thoughts, emotions and actions have a huge impact on our lives more than any of us ever imagined. We live in the material world, not realizing the unseen forces of metaphysical world undetected by the five senses. Our unruly mind does not help. Most of us realize we are energetic beings who do not comprehend the power within. Much like newborn babies, we are just discovering there may be something much more to ourselves than just a physical body. Jesus even said ” Truly, truly, I tell You, whoever believes in Me will also do the works that I am doing. He will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father. He was telling us to believe and understand his true message and we could perform the same good deeds.
We have the ability but where do we start? Mystical and psychic abilities have been depressed and discouraged for centuries and most are reluctant to even discuss. We have been made to believe psychic ability was something from the dark ages, something negative.
Witches were burned at the stake for practicing so-called magic and of spells of invocation of spirits, all psychic abilities. Channeling, another psychic ability has been going on since biblical days. Parts of the Old Testament says kill the messenger and the New Testament says do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God. This list of psychic abilities have been attributed to real-world people and there are different types. World governments have been recruiting operatives with psychic abilities for years.
We all have some degree of psychic ability. One ability most have and may not realize it is knowing something and your not sure how you know; known as discernment. Call it instinct or intuition we have the ability if we pay attention. A psychic has the the ability to perceive information hidden from the normal senses through extrasensory perception (ESP). To me, it is the development of our third eye, our sixth sense. The sixth sense is the 6th Chakra of the 7 energy centers, running from the base of our spine to the top of our head. Another message Jesus left us was he said “The eye is the lamp of the body. If your vision is clear, your whole body will be full of light.” Light is energy and once your vision is clear, you understand the power within, the kind that can heal not only yourself but others.
Andrew Newberg, MD Director of Research, Myrna Brind Center of Integrative Medicine at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital has being doing research and suggest that Human beings appear to have spiritual brains; brains that are capable of feeling deeply connected to something greater than themselves and that we can develop intense beliefs about God. His research reveals the fascinating relationship between the universal spiritual urge and the intricate workings of the human brain. He did brain scans of Franciscan Nuns while they were engaged in a type of meditative prayer called centering prayer. The brain scans showed many different changes, including changes in he parts of the brain that are involved in the sense of self, providing evidence that meditative prayer has a measurable effect on the brain.
Other research also suggests meditation may physically change the brain and body and could potentially help to improve many health problems and promote healthy behaviors. Science has established 12 science-based benefits of meditation that can be easily obtains with daily practice.
Buddha said “Meditation brings wisdom; lack of mediation leaves ignorance. Know well what leads you forward and what holds you back, and choose the path that leads to wisdom.”
We all have the potential to heal ourselves and develop our God-given abilities. With positive and loving thoughts, emotions and actions, we create our reality. Daily meditation provides wisdom. A great start to understanding our true selves.
Changing old habits that do not serves us in our endeavor is probably the most difficult task to overcome, so one should begin gradually. This is about transformation, changing bad habits that have been ingrained for years into beneficial ones. Your thoughts, emotions and actions create your reality. Media can be your friend or foe, so you should realize what you watch or read, affects you. Adding more positivity in your life is a plus. Qigong, yoga, Tai Chi exercises may increase your positive energy and your overall well-being.
A daily meditation practice is probably the single most important aspect of any spiritual journey. It is just you and One Infinite Intelligence or God. Daily meditation turns your attention away from distracting thoughts and unhealthy habits and focuses on the present moment, the power within each of us, that divine spark.
Healing is not just about the body, but the mind and spirit. It about our connection to God and how to make positive life changes in order to connect. It is a journey, and as humans we make mistakes. We simply learn and find our way back to our path. Eventually you will look back and be glad you took that first step. With wisdom and compassion, we love others unconditionally, be of service to others, nurture and care for all of nature and becoming one with our Infinite Creator, developing that true power within.
Over 5000 years ago the ancient Chinese masters of esoteric healing understood everything is composed of energy they called Chi or Qi. They observed there is a oneness and wholeness in all existence connected to one body. Traditional Chinese Medicine is primarily based on the understanding of the transformation of Qi.
Qi is vibrating in constant energetic motion within all things. It is our essence called by many different names in different cultures of the world. The ancient Chinese mastered specific techniques to balance the body’s energy in order to live in harmony with the earth. Qi within the body in the form of energetic pools I refer to as Chakras. From Chakras, the body’s essence or life force energy, flows in streams from the body’s vessels, channels and collateral systems.
The Chinese believe Qi has mass, the same as smoke or vapor, and can manifest within the body through three primary levels.
(1) Physically as matter through the body’s cells and tissues in the form of marrow, blood and body fluid.
(2) Energetically as Resonant vibration through heat, sound, light and electromagnetic fields.
(3) Spiritually as Divine light, energetically manifesting through subtle vibrations which extend through infinite space.
The ancient Chinese believed that all life emerged from the Dao’s eternal existence and would someday dessove back into its infinite light. The Tao, the “Way” can be translated both as a spiritual approach to the Divine, or as the infinitely subtle realm and presence of the Divine underlying all things. According to ancient Chinese esoteric teachings, the energetic vibration and light pertaining to the Tao, the Divine is imprinted in every particle and that whatevers exist of creation is simply an expression and manifestation of the Divine. The Law of One mentions vibration 293 times and light 465 , expressed in the same concept as the ancient Chinese but with much understanding and detail how our body mind spirit works.
Qi has two main expressions, an outward and inward flow known as yin and yang. This can be cultivated with Chi gong, yoga, Tai Chi exercises which may increase your positive energy and your overall well-being.
Once a person wakes up to the divine energetic field they begin to experience the energy fields of nature including plants, animals and humans. As you grow, so will your awareness, your purpose and understanding. You will realize the physical world and metaphysical world are inseparable.
We are energetic beings just beginning to understand the power within each of us. This short video will provide some understanding of the power of Qi, but I would not recommend trying it yourself.
I grew up in the Christian religion, not getting answers, I started studying Buddhism, Taoism, Islam, Hinduism, and then I found the Gnostics . In 1945, Thirteen ancient books, called “codices,” containing over fifty texts, was discovered in upper Egypt, now known as the Nag Hammadi Library . The Gospel of Thomas, 114 secret saying of Jesus was one of those text. The first saying is “Whoever finds the interpretation of these sayings will not experience death.”
The Law one One provided insight and a better understanding to what Jesus was saying in the Gospel of Thomas and all other religious texts. It provided the understanding of our World Religious systems but more importantly our spirituality. The Law of One may have been the One Law referenced in the Teachings of the Essenes. Although the Ra material is somewhat difficult and complex it is a spiritual message that may be worth the effort for those seeking. It is rich with intriguing, metaphysical, spiritual and scientific information. It provides a sense of reality and understanding of our world today.
The Contact was made with the L/L research group, Love /Light. The three members, Don Elkins, a former Physics Professor and Airline pilot; Carla Rueckert,the instrument RA used for channel known as “tuned trance telepathy”, a devoted Christian; , and James McCarty, the sole survivor today. The contact was made by an advanced extraterrestrial named RA, the humble messenger of the Law of One. Ra, a complex vibratory group from the 6th density made contact:
We have watched your group. We have been called to your group, for you have a need for the diversity of experiences in channeling which go with a more intensive, or as you might call it, advanced approach to the system of studying the patterns of the illusions of your body, your mind, and your spirit, which you call seeking the truth. We hope to offer you a somewhat different slant upon the information which is always and ever the same.
The contact was made so the group could ask questions. Questions infringing on free were not answered. The group asked over 2360 questions in 106 sessions from 1981 to 1984, recorded and documented. This series of channeling was the first time in human history when real-time questions and answers with a non-human entity has been recorded. Those questions and answers are “ The Ra material known as the Law of One”.
Albert Einstein, German Theoretical Physicist said “Everyone who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the universe—a spirit vastly superior to that of man.”
The message, simply put, is that the Law of One is the Universal Truth that “All Is One.” The sessions opens with, “I am Ra. I greet you in the love and the light of our Infinite Creator” and closes with, “I am Ra. I leave you in the glory and the peace of the One Creator. Rejoice in the love/light, and go forth in the power of the One Creator. In joy, we leave you. Adonai.”
The contact has metaphysical, scientific, and complex vocabulary, rich with information for the seeker. There are seven densities or dimensions. We are in the third working for toward the forth. We are all connected, not just on our planet but with all throughout the universe. We are body, mind and spirit complexes on earth to learn to love and understand, and be of service to others. Jesus was telling us to love your neighbor as yourself. The body mind and spirit complex has a choice of positive or negative path. Our energy, or spirit is infinite. When the body dies, and if your thoughts and actions as well have been a service to others at least 51 percent of the time, you move to the next level. If not you get to do it all over again, reincarnation.
We have seven energy centers in our bodies, known as chakras and our goal is balance and clear blockages. Session 15.12 Ra talks about the blockages . There is so much information for the seeker and I would suggest if your interested just go to Law of One and use the search for anything you may find interesting.
1. PRACTICE ONE: UNITY CONSCIOUSNESS – The Law of One is the comprehension that all things are made of intelligent energy and are a part of the All-One. The Law of One is a Sacred Science of the mechanics of consciousness and are the Natural Laws governing our Universal Creation. All-One is the recognition that Eternal Truth is Eternal Love and Eternal Love is the organic consciousness of Infinite Creator, or God. Eternal Love consciousness embodied in a form is Unity intelligence, and simultaneously recognized as, the Inner Light of Christos. Unity consciousness is at One with God and Unity consciousness ignites the Inner Light of Christos. The Inner Light of Christos when actualized in form, is the embodiment of an Eternal God Human. Practice Unity Consciousness and One is directly reflecting the image of God’s Love, and is eternally protected. Be At One with All, as One is All with God.
2. PRACTICE TWO: LOVE YOURSELF – Apply the practice of Unity with All-One as an extension towards loving, honoring and respecting yourself. Acknowledge the precious life force within by holding reverence and respect for yourself in all ways. Loving yourself is the action of Self Sovereignty, which is the natural state of embodying God’s Eternal Love. As a manifestation of God’s eternal spirit of Love, one has the ability to choose to create personal freedom without harming others. Have courage to remove the obstacles of pain and fear to become embodied Love, as God’s spirit is always found within.
3. PRACTICE THREE: LOVE OTHERS – As you learn to love yourself, love others. Acknowledge the precious life force in others by holding love, reverence and respect for others. Loving others as you love yourself, is the natural state of Self Sovereignty as you give others the same reverence for their life, as you give your own life. Through practicing self-love and loving others, no approval, worth or esteem issues come into question, as all is loved equally.
4. PRACTICE FOUR: LOVE EARTH AND NATURE – Loving the Earth and all her creations, the kingdoms of nature, plants, animals and mineral, which are all alive, conscious and intelligent energy beings. Acknowledge the precious life force present in all of God’s creation, by holding reverence and respect for nature. Doing so restores balance and harmony to nature, and the intelligent energy of all of earth’s creations will respond to cooperate with humankind. Humans living in discord with nature create many events that are considered to be “at the mercy of” the untamed forces. As humans learn to live in harmony with earth and the nature kingdom, the natural creatures will align to be in harmony and cooperation with all inhabitants.
5. PRACTICE FIVE: SERVICE TO OTHERS – Upon firmly loving yourself and honoring your path, find methods to be of service to others that do not overstep personal boundaries of discernment. Being of service to others does not include consumptive modeling, such as victim-victimizer, parasitism or emotional vampirism. Being of service does not hold an ego perspective of entitlement, expectation or attachment. Practice being of service with unconditional love, and naturally flowing in the moment. The energy exchange made between participants being of service to others, amplifies and expands consciousness growth like no other method. The more you amplify the energetic field of being in service to others, the more joy, harmony and gifts will be brought into your life. The more service you dedicate to Gods plan, the Law of One, the more spiritual support and spiritual presence one can exchange with God Force.
6. PRACTICE SIX: CONSCIOUSNESS EXPANSION – Learn to develop inner clarity and spiritual integrity by intending to develop personal consciousness and/or spiritual identity. To embody one’s spiritual identity, one’s mind must be initiated and disciplined. If the ego is in authority of the body it will repel the spiritual identity from embodiment. If the mental body creates obstacles to the spiritual identity, the spiritual identity, therefore the consciousness, will not be experienced. The first step to consciousness expansion is becoming aware of mind control and the quality content of thoughts and belief systems. The second step is to cooperate with the process of mental and physical discomfort by having patience and waiting in the void of silence. Learn to quiet the mind, sublimate the ego and be still. Once stillness, mental discipline and ego sublimation has been achieved, listen to your inner spirit to receive guidance. Inner Guidance will always lead to the process of re-education to experience continual consciousness expansion free of fear and dogma. The Inner Christos always guides one towards choosing more love and peace via consciousness expansion of the spiritual identity.
7. PRACTICE SEVEN: RESPONSIBLE CO-CREATION – As one becomes more infused with the eternal love of the spiritual identity, the intelligent blueprint activates the divine purpose of being as a co-creator with God. The spiritual identity and the intelligent blueprint of divine purpose are one and the same. Clarity of purpose and direction becomes clearer and clearer as one commits to live in service to the principles of All-ONE or Christ spirit. Knowing and Living our purpose brings joy, peace and fulfillment, even when facing adversity or challenges. Once we achieve “knowing”, we are responsible for that knowing, and practice responsible co-creation with the All-One. A responsible co-creator knows all manifestations are in partnership with the All-One. We do not possess or control anything, so needs, desires and superimposing will, should be avoided. We are stewards of God Spirit to Serve Others in responsible co-creation with All-One. From this knowing, and living this principle, we are eternally free of karmic exchanges.
The greatest thing about meditation is the probability it could change our world. Imagine millions, if not billions of people around the world meditating, vibrating love and light. With love vibration, our positive energy resonates at a high frequency expressing our positive spiritual qualities of compassion, wisdom, gratitude and appreciation – all that inspires, empowers and enhances the earth vibration for those on the positive path.
The love vibration around the world would generate and create a positive state of consciousness, freeing us of negative thoughts and behaviors. After all we are co-creators according to the Law of One. Scientific studies has proven global meditation, focusing intention on positive changes in hearts and minds, can positively change our world.
Imagine a world with no negativity, corruption, disease, greed or war. I know,
the first thought is “impossible”. That reminds me of something that keeps coming to mind. “For with God nothing shall be impossible.” The Creator is within each of us, waiting to be awaken.
The ancients knew about meditation since 1500 BC starting as a religious practice. Eastern cultures have been using it for centuries understanding our bodies had a vital life force, a higher power known by many different names: higher self, spirit, kundli, soul, chi, prana, divine spark, and chakras. The vital life force is a sophisticated network of energy pathways, or highways, circuiting the body. Recently, science proved there are Meridians in our bodies for the flow of energy, the vital life force. Consider that meditation helps us understand this vital force and is God’s gift to all of us so we may find our way home.
It starts with us, with you. Meditation practice has countless benefits.