Music is the universal language, our common thread. The vibrations moves our very essence, sometimes bringing tears to our eyes, goosebumps and so many other senses varying from person to person. We are all different and what move one may not move another but regardless music moves us. Can music define who we are, help us find our way?
It is the age old question; who are we, why are we here and where are we going. We go to churches, synagogues, temples, monasteries, mosques and other places seeking that very answer, adding confusion and distortion. Music is one thing that can bring us together.
In ancient times, there was a mystical poem about all of us. The Hymn of the Pearlmay be one of the greatest Gnostic scriptures ever composed. It’s one of several hymns embedded in The Acts of Saint Thomas in India. Everything seems to be hidden. The hymn is commonly interpreted as a Gnostic view of the human condition; we are spirits lost in a world of matter and forgetful of our true origin. This state of affairs could change by a revelatory message delivered by a divine messenger. The letter takes on a symbolic representation of gnosis. The Song of the Pearl is a narrative poem about a prince’s quest for a pearl. Presented in the Acts of Thomas as a hymn uttered by Thomas, The Song of the Pearl is also a gnostic tale of salvation, of sleeping in error and awakening to Light, of quest not only for the pearl but for the benefit of possessing the pearl, a return to the Light.
Most of the gnostic writings were thought to be lost after losing the battle with Orthodox Christianity when their writings were eliminated. In 1945, thirteen ancient texts called “codices” were discovered in upper Egypt untouched by scribes and can be found now in the The Nag Hammadi Library.
In 1981, there was a narrow band transmission stating, “ We have watched your group. We have been called to your group, for you have a need for the diversity of experiences in channeling which go with a more intensive, or as you might call it, advanced approach to the system of studying the patterns of the illusions of your body, your mind, and your spirit, which you call seeking the truth. We hope to offer you a somewhat different slant upon the information which is always and ever the same.”
Known as the Law of One, the contact lasted from January 1981 to March 15, 1984. It was recorded and documented. The transcript contains over 2360 questions and answers in 106 sessions with a scientific and metaphysical vocabulary with a searchable database. It is available for anyone with the will and desire to study the advanced spiritual teachings. Scott Mandelker PhD, combines eclectic Western psychology with intensive study of Eastern religions, and followed upon years of formal training in US and Asian Buddhist temples said this material is “One of the most important spiritual documents since Jesus”. His YouTube videos cover the entire Law of One sessions providing his reading and understanding. Perhaps this is an antidote for amnesia.
Jesus or Yeshua is known throughout the world as a spiritual leader, messiah, divine, prophet, Jewish preacher, religious leader, son of man, son of God and even God. Jesus said in Luke 12:49-53 “I have come to set the world on fire.” Indeed he has; in all facets of our understanding and beliefs.
After Jesus’ crucifixion in 30 AD, Christianity as we know it today, was born , and 600 years later, Islam. The Quran had many references of Jesus, also known as Isa. Muslims believe that Jesus was a prophet who was given a special message to convey to all people. Muslims accept that Jesus was a servant, teacher, and lover of God’s Word, they do not believe that he was divine or the son of God. The Quran describes the miracles Jesus performed, such as healing the sick and raising the dead, but does not ascribe these miracles to his divinity. Instead, Jesus is a sign to all humankind of God’s endless mercy. Christianity and Islam combined, is more than half the world population, and is more than half of all world religions . There is no doubt, the man called Jesus, Yeshua or Isa has set the world on fire and has a huge impact on the world belief systems today.
Jesus’ life was not easy. The people of that time walked everywhere, some living as nomads in small groups, keeping flocks of sheep and goats, and traveling from place to place in order to feed and protect their animals. Others lived more settled lives, growing crops or providing services to people in towns and urban areas. Communication was word of mouth, very few could read or write. Jesus traveled with his disciples teaching and healing those who requested it. Some claim he traveled to India and many other places. As a child, he was learning that he had a power within and had to learn to control it. In some stories found in the Infancy Gospel of Thomas presents Jesus an amazing divine child: He makes sparrows out of clay and then brings to life. He raises people from the dead and heals his brother James when he is bitten by a snake.
Other stories present young Jesus as something of a holy terror: When a boy uses a tree branch to ruin some pools of water that Jesus has made, Jesus tells him to wither up like a tree and he does. When another boy runs into Jesus’s shoulder, Jesus curses him and the boy dies. At one point, Joseph says, “people who make him angry die”. Scholars have tried to make sense of this text but always don’t agree on how to understand it. More information on the Infancy Gospel of Thomas can be found here and the Origins of the Infancy Gospel of Thomas Tales here.
Jesus studied and understood the Jewish Bible as well as the Rabbi’s and may have been one himself. Some of his saying and teaching were very esoteric. One time he was confronted by a group of Jews who wanted to stone him. They told Jesus “We are not stoning you for any good work,” they replied, “but for blasphemy, because you, a mere man, claiming to be God.” Jesus answered them, “Is it not written in your Law, ‘I have said you are “gods” . Jesus was referring to Psalm 82.6I said, ‘You are “gods”; you are all sons of the Most High.’ That was one of many esoteric sayings Jesus presents in the new testament. Another one is in Matthew 6:22, when Jesus said “The eye is the lamp of the body; so then if your eye is clear, your whole body will be full of light. Did he mean the third eye, the Sixth Chakra?
He spoke in the language of his time, simple-minded people trying to spread the most important word the world has ever known, the logos. He spoke in metaphors and parables with deep hidden meanings with an esoteric message to humanity.
After his crucifixion, in the 2nd and 3rd centuries, Christianity had many different concepts and belief systems. Some Christians maintained there were 2 Gods, or 12 or thirty or more. Some Christians maintained Jesus was not really a human being, or was he divine. Others thought he was two different beings, one human, one divine. Others believed the world was not created by the true God but by a malicious deity as a place for punishment for the human souls which have become entrapped here in human bodies. Some Christians believed that Jesus death and resurrection had no bearing on salvation and some believed that Jesus had never actually died.
One of those belief systems was Gnosticism. Gnosticism is a term from the Greek word gnosis meaning “knowledge”. Christians of the 2nd and 3rd centuries did not read the New Testament because the New Testament did not yet exist. Gnostics were the early movement of Christianity and lost the early Christian struggle to define orthodoxy.The Gnostics Christians had different views from the early Christianity. Orthodox Christianity created the idea of heresy to condemn the Gnostics quest for higher knowledge because the different belief system. Heresy comes from the Greek word Hairesis, which meant school of thought and did not have negative connotations. Early Christians wanted a single harmonious and considered themselves as a single body of Christ and did not want any division. Overtime, people who followed the Gnostics were considered godless and imperious members of a school of thought and therefore heretics. Some in the Christian religion still believe that today. The destruction of their sacred texts was inevitable, so some hid them in caves and various other places so they could not be found.
In 313 AD, Emperor Constantine converted and established Christianity as the official religion of the Roman Empire. The motivations of the Emperor were complex. Christianity had grown too powerful to suppress, and even Roman soldiers secretly converting to Christianity. After Emperor Constantine established Christianity as the official roman religion, and as it is today. All other forms of Christian beliefs were eliminated, by destroying and burning texts, letters and manuscripts. Many early followers of Christ were condemned by other Christians as heretics. Orthodox Christianity prevailed when in 397 C.E., the Council of Carthage established the orthodox New Testament canon with the 27 books. Through the years, the New Testament Canon had scribes copy by hand, word for word, taking or adding a word or even a letter has changed the meaning today. Nearly 2000 years later our understanding of Jesus teachings is from the New Testament Canon but with nearly 2000 years of editing. There are over 40 versions of the New Testament today. The church leaders provide their teachings to an uncertain concept, until now!
Now we have an astonishing variety of early Christian writings survive outside the canon of the New Testament. In many case, these writings expand upon the New Testament writings with a new understanding of Jesus’ message. We know the church version, but now we can know another version and you can seek the truth for yourself.
For the first time we have access to an apocrypha Jesus, hidden or secret teachings. In 1945, original gnostic documents were found and is believed to be one of the most important archaeological finds in the 20th century. Thirteen ancient texts of Gnostic works called “codices” found in caves in Upper Egypt untouched by scribes, can be found in the Nag Hammadi Library . Thirteen ancient texts of Gnostic works called “codices” found in caves in Upper Egypt untouched by scribes. Among the manuscripts was the discovery of a complete copy of 114 secret sayings of Jesus , known as Gospel of Thomas, thought to be constructed in the 1st or 2nd century A.D. Some of the sayings in the Gospel of Thomas can be found in the New Testament. The text has very Eastern flavor, being almost Buddhism and Tao Te Ching in some of the sayings.
The discovery in 1945 provides a new and refreshing school of thought about spirituality and Jesus message. The discovery also came at a time when it could be shared with the world and not suppressed as it was for the last twenty centuries.
The untouched scriptures, communicated a different way of life and salvation, Jesus is a teacher of wisdom and understanding, speaking in metaphors and parables of love and enlightenment. Much different from the sin and repentance as the Church teaches. Since the discovery and publications, the Gospel of Thomas has been the most celebrated of the 13 ancient texts discovered in 1945. Jesus confronts his disciples and leaders of the gospel with powerful sayings for all to contemplate the meaning. It starts:
“These are the secret sayings which the living Jesus spoke and which Didymos Judas Thomas wrote down”.
(1) And he said, he who shall find the interpretation of these words shall not taste of death.
In the Gospel of Thomas, salvation comes to those that learn from Jesus’s sayings the truth about themselves. “When you know come to know yourselves,” Jesus says, “then you will be known, and you will understand that you will understand that you are children of the living father.” If people do not come to know themselves, then they remain mired by spiritual poverty.
Your true self, Thomas teaches, does not belong to this world of change and materiality. Instead, it originated in a realm of permanence and intellect. and it will return to the realm-if you know your true self. Our problem is not sin, but ignorance: We mistakenly think our material bodies are our true selves.
Join me in an esoteric journey to discover the meaning of 114 secret saying of Jesus. Every month we will examine some of the sayings until all 114 saying have been analyzed and interpreted. Thank you for reading and have a wonderful day.
I grew up in the Christian religion, not getting answers, I started studying Buddhism, Taoism, Islam, Hinduism, and then I found the Gnostics . In 1945, Thirteen ancient books, called “codices,” containing over fifty texts, was discovered in upper Egypt, now known as the Nag Hammadi Library . The Gospel of Thomas, 114 secret saying of Jesus was one of those text. The first saying is “Whoever finds the interpretation of these sayings will not experience death.”
The Law one One provided insight and a better understanding to what Jesus was saying in the Gospel of Thomas and all other religious texts. It provided the understanding of our World Religious systems but more importantly our spirituality. The Law of One may have been the One Law referenced in the Teachings of the Essenes. Although the Ra material is somewhat difficult and complex it is a spiritual message that may be worth the effort for those seeking. It is rich with intriguing, metaphysical, spiritual and scientific information. It provides a sense of reality and understanding of our world today.
The Contact was made with the L/L research group, Love /Light. The three members, Don Elkins, a former Physics Professor and Airline pilot; Carla Rueckert,the instrument RA used for channel known as “tuned trance telepathy”, a devoted Christian; , and James McCarty, the sole survivor today. The contact was made by an advanced extraterrestrial named RA, the humble messenger of the Law of One. Ra, a complex vibratory group from the 6th density made contact:
We have watched your group. We have been called to your group, for you have a need for the diversity of experiences in channeling which go with a more intensive, or as you might call it, advanced approach to the system of studying the patterns of the illusions of your body, your mind, and your spirit, which you call seeking the truth. We hope to offer you a somewhat different slant upon the information which is always and ever the same.
The contact was made so the group could ask questions. Questions infringing on free were not answered. The group asked over 2360 questions in 106 sessions from 1981 to 1984, recorded and documented. This series of channeling was the first time in human history when real-time questions and answers with a non-human entity has been recorded. Those questions and answers are “ The Ra material known as the Law of One”.
Albert Einstein, German Theoretical Physicist said “Everyone who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the universe—a spirit vastly superior to that of man.”
The message, simply put, is that the Law of One is the Universal Truth that “All Is One.” The sessions opens with, “I am Ra. I greet you in the love and the light of our Infinite Creator” and closes with, “I am Ra. I leave you in the glory and the peace of the One Creator. Rejoice in the love/light, and go forth in the power of the One Creator. In joy, we leave you. Adonai.”
The contact has metaphysical, scientific, and complex vocabulary, rich with information for the seeker. There are seven densities or dimensions. We are in the third working for toward the forth. We are all connected, not just on our planet but with all throughout the universe. We are body, mind and spirit complexes on earth to learn to love and understand, and be of service to others. Jesus was telling us to love your neighbor as yourself. The body mind and spirit complex has a choice of positive or negative path. Our energy, or spirit is infinite. When the body dies, and if your thoughts and actions as well have been a service to others at least 51 percent of the time, you move to the next level. If not you get to do it all over again, reincarnation.
We have seven energy centers in our bodies, known as chakras and our goal is balance and clear blockages. Session 15.12 Ra talks about the blockages . There is so much information for the seeker and I would suggest if your interested just go to Law of One and use the search for anything you may find interesting.
1. PRACTICE ONE: UNITY CONSCIOUSNESS – The Law of One is the comprehension that all things are made of intelligent energy and are a part of the All-One. The Law of One is a Sacred Science of the mechanics of consciousness and are the Natural Laws governing our Universal Creation. All-One is the recognition that Eternal Truth is Eternal Love and Eternal Love is the organic consciousness of Infinite Creator, or God. Eternal Love consciousness embodied in a form is Unity intelligence, and simultaneously recognized as, the Inner Light of Christos. Unity consciousness is at One with God and Unity consciousness ignites the Inner Light of Christos. The Inner Light of Christos when actualized in form, is the embodiment of an Eternal God Human. Practice Unity Consciousness and One is directly reflecting the image of God’s Love, and is eternally protected. Be At One with All, as One is All with God.
2. PRACTICE TWO: LOVE YOURSELF – Apply the practice of Unity with All-One as an extension towards loving, honoring and respecting yourself. Acknowledge the precious life force within by holding reverence and respect for yourself in all ways. Loving yourself is the action of Self Sovereignty, which is the natural state of embodying God’s Eternal Love. As a manifestation of God’s eternal spirit of Love, one has the ability to choose to create personal freedom without harming others. Have courage to remove the obstacles of pain and fear to become embodied Love, as God’s spirit is always found within.
3. PRACTICE THREE: LOVE OTHERS – As you learn to love yourself, love others. Acknowledge the precious life force in others by holding love, reverence and respect for others. Loving others as you love yourself, is the natural state of Self Sovereignty as you give others the same reverence for their life, as you give your own life. Through practicing self-love and loving others, no approval, worth or esteem issues come into question, as all is loved equally.
4. PRACTICE FOUR: LOVE EARTH AND NATURE – Loving the Earth and all her creations, the kingdoms of nature, plants, animals and mineral, which are all alive, conscious and intelligent energy beings. Acknowledge the precious life force present in all of God’s creation, by holding reverence and respect for nature. Doing so restores balance and harmony to nature, and the intelligent energy of all of earth’s creations will respond to cooperate with humankind. Humans living in discord with nature create many events that are considered to be “at the mercy of” the untamed forces. As humans learn to live in harmony with earth and the nature kingdom, the natural creatures will align to be in harmony and cooperation with all inhabitants.
5. PRACTICE FIVE: SERVICE TO OTHERS – Upon firmly loving yourself and honoring your path, find methods to be of service to others that do not overstep personal boundaries of discernment. Being of service to others does not include consumptive modeling, such as victim-victimizer, parasitism or emotional vampirism. Being of service does not hold an ego perspective of entitlement, expectation or attachment. Practice being of service with unconditional love, and naturally flowing in the moment. The energy exchange made between participants being of service to others, amplifies and expands consciousness growth like no other method. The more you amplify the energetic field of being in service to others, the more joy, harmony and gifts will be brought into your life. The more service you dedicate to Gods plan, the Law of One, the more spiritual support and spiritual presence one can exchange with God Force.
6. PRACTICE SIX: CONSCIOUSNESS EXPANSION – Learn to develop inner clarity and spiritual integrity by intending to develop personal consciousness and/or spiritual identity. To embody one’s spiritual identity, one’s mind must be initiated and disciplined. If the ego is in authority of the body it will repel the spiritual identity from embodiment. If the mental body creates obstacles to the spiritual identity, the spiritual identity, therefore the consciousness, will not be experienced. The first step to consciousness expansion is becoming aware of mind control and the quality content of thoughts and belief systems. The second step is to cooperate with the process of mental and physical discomfort by having patience and waiting in the void of silence. Learn to quiet the mind, sublimate the ego and be still. Once stillness, mental discipline and ego sublimation has been achieved, listen to your inner spirit to receive guidance. Inner Guidance will always lead to the process of re-education to experience continual consciousness expansion free of fear and dogma. The Inner Christos always guides one towards choosing more love and peace via consciousness expansion of the spiritual identity.
7. PRACTICE SEVEN: RESPONSIBLE CO-CREATION – As one becomes more infused with the eternal love of the spiritual identity, the intelligent blueprint activates the divine purpose of being as a co-creator with God. The spiritual identity and the intelligent blueprint of divine purpose are one and the same. Clarity of purpose and direction becomes clearer and clearer as one commits to live in service to the principles of All-ONE or Christ spirit. Knowing and Living our purpose brings joy, peace and fulfillment, even when facing adversity or challenges. Once we achieve “knowing”, we are responsible for that knowing, and practice responsible co-creation with the All-One. A responsible co-creator knows all manifestations are in partnership with the All-One. We do not possess or control anything, so needs, desires and superimposing will, should be avoided. We are stewards of God Spirit to Serve Others in responsible co-creation with All-One. From this knowing, and living this principle, we are eternally free of karmic exchanges.