We are all connected to the same source, the One Infinite Creator, and we are all trying to find our way back home. Even scientific research has suggested that we are wiredwith spiritual brains and how meditative prayers actually changes our brain.
According to various sacred texts and the more recent contact, the Law of One, “All things, all of life, all of the creation is part of one original thought.” We move our body, mind, and spirit in somewhat eccentric patterns because we have not grasped the concept that we are part of the original thought, that we are all one. To know the truth is to know yourself.
Our ancient teachers provided the message over the years, but man has misinterpreted the meaning and the masses follow. We are condemn by religions and those who follow that religion if our beliefs are different than theirs.
The Christian Gnostics, who lost the battle with orthodox Christianity tells us a Divine spark exist within us and is also taught by the Syriac Christians mystics as other world belief systems and religions. Edgar Cayce said Christian Gnosticism was the highest form of Christianity.
Buddha taught us that the Universal mind is not subject to birth and death. It is beyond all concepts of duality and Divine matter is eternal, it contains within itself all reality and all truth. Buddha taught us meditation, the gateway to find our way home, an essential part of our spiritual journey.
Krishna from the Hindu Religion said, “the Lord dwells in the heart of all things. He is the only reality so do not be deceived by appearances.”
Lao Tzu in the Tao Te Ching said the Tao (God) never answers with words. It does not reach out for things, but all things come to it. The unspoken plan unfolds slowly. It gathers all things as if in a net, so nothing is lost.
Jesus, the messenger of love, said we are from the light in the Gospel of Thomas, discovered in 1945 and can be found in saying 50 in the Nag Hammadi library. The discovery provided striking differences from orthodox beliefs. Instead of being separate from God, we are One with God. Instead of sin and repentance, Jesus speaks of illusion and enlightenment. And finally, instead of Jesus being Lord and God, we are all from the same source, and Jesus is our spiritual guide. We all have the power within. In the Gospel of Thomas saying (3) Jesus said: If those who lead you say to you: See, the kingdom is in heaven, then the birds of the heaven will go before you; if they say to you: It is in the sea, then the fish will go before you. But the kingdom is within you, and it is outside of you. When you know yourselves, then you will be known, and you will know that you are the sons of the living Father. But if you do not know yourselves, then you are in poverty, and you are poverty.
God is spirit of pure unknowable energy encompassing all. We are all connected spiritual beings , all from the same source. According to the Law of One, no religion has all the truth, but all religions have some truth. Our requirements are the same regardless of religion or no religion, to learn the ways of love, wisdom and be a service to others. Meditation, contemplation, prayer and study will help with that endeavor. If you fail to learn the lessons in this life perhaps you will in the next, but eventually we all find our way back home.
In the last posting we discussed how the Christian Gnostics had some of the same spiritual concepts as Buddha, Lao Tzu and Kristna. You also may be surprised how closely related Jesus’ teachings are to the eastern mystics traditions. The traditions are a spiritual way of life that includes developing respect, trust, and love for all and discovering our full potential as true human beings. All spiritual concepts ask us to look within ourselves to find answers. The answers are in plain site, as Jesus tells us in various parables. “Recognize what is in your sight, and that which is hidden from you will become plain to you . For there is nothing hidden which will not become manifest.” (Saying 5)
Perhaps it is time to listen to our higher self. We all have deep seeded belief systems, affecting our understanding of not only Jesus’ parables and metaphors, but our understanding of God. Many have been engrained with orthodox Christians sources. Today we have the world at our fingertips to help us understand Jesus true teaching to help us find our way back home. The Gospel of Thomas provides new insight into the true teachings of Jesus. This 12 minute video provides an overview of the Gospel of Thomas.
Last time we discussed verses 1 through 8, Jesus’ message was to seek the truth, look within ourselves to find the kingdom. Many believed Jesus died for our sins. Perhaps one should consider he died so we could see the light and to follow his message and be like him; pure love and light. This is up to each one of us to contemplate and decide for ourselves. Now let’s discuss verses 9 through 16.
(9) Jesus said, “Now the sower went out, took a handful (of seeds), and scattered them. Some fell on the road; the birds came and gathered them up. Others fell on the rock, they did not take root in the soil, and did not produce ears. And others fell on thorns; they choked the seed(s) and worms ate them. And others fell on the good soil and it produced good fruit: it bore sixty per measure and a hundred and twenty per measure.”
The seed parable describes the divine seed God planted within each of us. In order to grow, one should find their way by seeking the truth, being caution of the pitfalls of life and false teachings that produce no fruit. Those who discover the truth, will begin to sprout and grow. The more you cultivate the divine seed with a fertile foundation, the more abundant your love and light grows. The illuminating light and love affects those around you, doubling in measure.
Jesus said, ” The truth will set you free.”
(10) Jesus said, “I have cast fire upon the world, and see, I am guarding it until it blazes.”
In a similar parable, Verse (16), Jesus said, “Men think, perhaps, that it is peace which I have come to cast upon the world. They do not know that it is dissension which I have come to cast upon the earth: fire, sword, and war. For there will be five in a house: three will be against two, and two against three, the father against the son, and the son against the father. And they will stand solitary. Comparable sayings in Luke 12:49 , and Matthew 10:34-36,
Most would agree Jesus message has cast fire on the world. He is known throughout the world as either a spiritual leader, messiah, divine prophet, Jewish preacher, religious leader, son of man, son of God and even God. Was Jesus’ message love and enlightenment or sin and repentance as the Orthodox view teaches? That difference has divided many, including religions and families. We have been indoctrinated since birth with the orthodox view. The Muslims and Christians seem to stay in conflict, both believe in Jesus but in different roles. All those in conflict believe they are right. In the end, each will stand alone.
(11) Jesus said, “This heaven will pass away, and the one above it will pass away. The dead are not alive, and the living will not die. In the days when you consumed what is dead, you made it what is alive. When you come to dwell in the light, what will you do? On the day when you were one you became two. But when you become two, what will you do?”
All of reality as we realize it, is an illusion and will pass. Even the illusion of birth and death will be realized as such. Everything is in flux, ever changing to a higher state of consciousness. We pass through periods of incarnation, eventually returning to the spirit world of light. To learn our lessons we must become two to be able to come into this world of illusion, with all the confusion and distortions. When we consume what is dead, we make alive. We are all here to learn our lessons plus the ways of love and wisdom and must return to the positive polarity to return to the One. We are here now as two, so what will you do in this material world to return to the one.
(12) The disciples said to Jesus, “We know that you will depart from us. Who is to be our leader?”
Jesus said to them, “Wherever you are, you are to go to James the righteous, for whose sake heaven and earth came into being.” Comparable saying can be found in Luke 9:46-48, Luke 22:24-27, Matt 18:1-4, and Mark 9:33-35. It is interesting to note, Jesus mentions no names in those parables.
James was the brother of Jesus, and the leader of the Church in Jerusalem until his death in 62 CE. There are five books of James in the New testament. Also discovered later was The Secret Book of James and The Apocryphon of James. James did not drink wine or eat meat or cut his hair. He was found kneeling and praying to the point his knees were like a camels because he was alway kneeling. He was an extraordinary character and righteous. In the Secret Book of James, he presents himself as the person who sends the other followers of Jesus on their missions. Today, Christianity has followed more of Paul’s teaching, Many biblical scholars and lay Christians have noted that Jesus preached almost exclusively about the kingdom of heaven, while Paul highlighted justification by faith—and not vice versa. Some conclude that they preached two different gospels. Others argue that really they both preached justification; still others say it’s all about the kingdom. The true teacher is within each of us, our higher selves.
(13) Jesus said to his disciples, “Compare me to someone and tell me whom I am like.”
Simon Peter said to him, “You are like a righteous angel.”
Matthew said to him, “You are like a wise philosopher.”
Thomas said to him, “Master, my mouth is wholly incapable of saying whom you are like.”
Jesus said, “I am not your master. Because you have drunk, you have become intoxicated from the bubbling spring which I have measured out.”
And he took him and withdrew and told him three things. When Thomas returned to his companions, they asked him, “What did Jesus say to you?”
Thomas said to them, “If I tell you one of the things which he told me, you will pick up stones and throw them at me; a fire will come out of the stones and burn you up.”
Consider after each answer, Jesus responded by telling them he was not their master and that they were drunken by his presence and their perceived idea of who he was. They looked upon Jesus as a being unlike themselves. When believing Jesus was more than he was, they were unable to see themselves as equals. When Jesus took Thomas aside, he said three things or words which could have been along the lines of,’ “We are equal.” “We are the from the light” or “we are all sons of God”. That would justify Thomas’ response to the others when asked what was said.
(14) Jesus said to them, “If you fast, you will give rise to sin for yourselves; and if you pray, you will be condemned; and if you give alms, you will do harm to your spirits. When you go into any land and walk about in the districts, if they receive you, eat what they will set before you, and heal the sick among them. For what goes into your mouth will not defile you, but that which issues from your mouth – it is that which will defile you.” Comparable says are Luke 11:1-4,Luke 9:1-6, Luke 10:1-12, and Matt 6:2-18,
This one is probably more difficult than most because of the ways we have been taught since birth. Consider we all have a higher self, a divine spark within; a divinity from God. We are suppose to allow our higher self guide us because we have all the answers within. Like overindulgence with food, fasting for too long also harms the body. We have the ability to heal when we seek the truth and look within ourselves as Jesus said in saying 2 and 3. What we eat will not defile us but what comes out of our mouth will.
(15) Jesus said, “When you see one who was not born of woman, prostrate yourselves on your faces and worship him. That one is your father. Comparable saying is John 10:30
Not born of a woman is our father. Again, Jesus is telling us we are all equal with Jesus. When we worship other humans, there is division instead of uniting and finding our way home. We are all divine beings of infinite worth and we are here to learn our lessons specific to us, and the ways of love and wisdom.
Each parable has many answers and within your own reflection you will find a greater answer than anyone else could give you. Perhaps we should consider the Gospel of Thomas was used by the others to write the Books of the New testament. Next month we review the next group of the 114 secret sayings of Jesus.
Starting with just two minutes a day will help with getting into the meditation habit. Meditation for 30 minutes a day, even broken up in three 10 minutes or two 15 minutes session helps incorporating meditation into your daily life. The practice should not be uncomfortable, but pleasant and enjoyable. Each person should go at their own pace and their own way. Daily meditation is a positive step for anyone on the spiritual path.
Besides the countless benefits of meditation, Andrew Newberg, MD Director of Research, Myrna Brind Center of Integrative Medicine at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital has being doing research and suggest that Human beings appear to have spiritual brains; brains that are capable of feeling deeply connected to something greater than themselves and that we can develop intense beliefs about God. His research reveals the fascinating relationship between the universal spiritual urge and the intricate workings of the human brain. He did brain scans of Franciscan Nuns while they were engaged in a type of meditative prayer called centering prayer. The brain scans showed many different changes, including changes in he parts of the brain that are involved in the sense of self, providing evidence that meditative prayer has a measurable effect on the brain.
What science is just now proving, Tibetan Buddhist have known for years. There is an advanced spiritual practice known as the Rainbow Body. It involves the practitioner being able to dissolve their body and mind into light at the time of death and even during their lifetime. It was reported that when a person dies, rainbows suddenly appeared in the sky and after several days their bodies disappeared. Sometimes fingernails and hair were left. Sometimes nothing was left. A rainbow light has been witnessed by thousands of people after death. Attaining ‘rainbow body’ is discussed in Zen texts, as well as Zoroastrian, Christian, Manichean, Muslim, Bonpo, and of course, Vedic texts, among others. Attaining the ‘light body’ is for everyone. There is ample proof it actually does occur and has in ancient times.
Father Francis Tiso, author of Rainbow Body and Resurrection, a gave this presentation at the California Institute of Integral Studies in San Francisco providing his evidence that such a thing occurs. Father Tiso also discusses the implications of an IONS-sponsored research project investigating a specific case of the Tibetan Buddhist practices of the “Rainbow Body,” the ostensible dematerialization of the physical body after death.
Some believe these stories reflect upon the resurrection of Jesus Christ, which is central to the Christian faith. Jesus was loving and compassionate, selfless person. When he died, according to the gospels, his body was no longer there. Jesus said in Matthew 6:22 For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also. 22 The eye is the lamp of the body. If your vision is clear, your whole body will be full of light. 23 But if your vision is poor, your whole body will be full of darkness. If then the light within you is darkness, how great is that darkness!
The eye is the lamp of the body, also known as the third eye, the sixth Chakra. This Chakra, if the vision is clear, receives the Intelligent Energy from God. These energies pour or stream down into the individual’s body, mind and spirit.
Understanding and obtaining a rainbow body is available to everyone. Buddha said “Before you set foot on the path master yourself” “Master yourself’ Simply make a commitment and start by just sitting quietly for a specific period of time in a comfortable place. In the Law of One, Session 15.12 explains how an individual can work on balancing the self and provides the steps of how to balance each Chakra. Scott Mandelker PhD, provides his commentary and reading of session 15.12 on his YouTube video, essential information for balancing the self.
Make meditation a habit and it will change your life. Consider it God’s gift to all of us so we may find our way home. Only you have the key to unlock the door.
Jesus said: If those who lead you say to you: See, the kingdom is in heaven, then the birds of the heaven will go before you; if they say to you: It is in the sea, then the fish will go before you. But the kingdom is within you, and it is outside of you. When you know yourselves, then you will be known, and you will know that you are the sons of the living Father. But if you do not know yourselves, then you are in poverty, and you are poverty. Gospel of Thomas verse 3
Spirituality is much like a newborn baby. First, we learn to sit up, then crawl, stand, walk, run, and talk. As we become more aware of our thoughts, emotions, actions and the world around us, we begin to grow spiritual, at our own way and pace.
Buddha said, “The past does not exist. The future does not exist. One should concentrate the mind on the present moment.”
For me, I always had a connection to nature and felt it was alive and talking to me at a very young age. I grew up in a Christian community, but Religion never really helped me answer questions of who I was, why am I here or where am I going. I could not understand how God could save one group that believed one way and condemn another group that believed another way. I learned later was man way of control.
By studying other religions, I began to realize religion as a whole, has kept man from truthly seeking God from within. Religion has humanity believing you have to be in a tribe or group in order to find God. Reported Near Death experiences and stories from Children about reincarnation also provided a great deal of insight.
My first real discovery was The Gospel of Thomas, labeled as a Gnostic text, was 114 saying of Jesus, left out of the new testament as well as other texts. The Discovery was made in 1945 in Egypt and now can be found in the Nag Hammadi Library . It first became available to the public in 1975. The “living Jesus” in these tests speaks of illusion and enlightenment not of sin and repentance like Jesus of the new testament. Jesus teaching were much deeper than what we were taught. Instead of coming to save us from sin, he comes as a guide and messenger who opens access to spiritual understanding, much like Buddha and Lao Tzu. Verse 50 in the Gospel of Thomas, Jesus said, “ If they ask you “Where are you from?” reply to them “We have come from the place where light is produced from itself. It came and revealed itself in their image.” If they ask you “Are you it?” reply to them, “We are his sons. We are chosen ones of the living father.” If they ask you “What is the sign within you of your father?” reply to them, Have “It is movement. It is rest.”
Then I discovered theLaw of One, an event that occurred from 1981 to 1984 and again speaks of love and light. It put Jesus’ message in prospective, revealing our purpose of existence and the consequences of our behavior. It shares some of the same concepts we learned in our religious systems, but in a more metaphysical, scientific, and complex vocabulary. More importantly it put everything into perspective. The Infinite Intelligence or Creator is pure energy encompassing all.
Have each of us been chosen to be here at this time and place? Is our purpose to raise the planet vibration of love and light and if so how? Love others as you would love yourself and being of service to others. We all have higher entities as guides trying to communicate with those who are seeking the truth, just as Jesus said, seek and you shall find.
I grew up in the Christian religion, not getting answers, I started studying Buddhism, Taoism, Islam, Hinduism, and then I found the Gnostics . In 1945, Thirteen ancient books, called “codices,” containing over fifty texts, was discovered in upper Egypt, now known as the Nag Hammadi Library . The Gospel of Thomas, 114 secret saying of Jesus was one of those text. The first saying is “Whoever finds the interpretation of these sayings will not experience death.”
The Law one One provided insight and a better understanding to what Jesus was saying in the Gospel of Thomas and all other religious texts. It provided the understanding of our World Religious systems but more importantly our spirituality. The Law of One may have been the One Law referenced in the Teachings of the Essenes. Although the Ra material is somewhat difficult and complex it is a spiritual message that may be worth the effort for those seeking. It is rich with intriguing, metaphysical, spiritual and scientific information. It provides a sense of reality and understanding of our world today.
The Contact was made with the L/L research group, Love /Light. The three members, Don Elkins, a former Physics Professor and Airline pilot; Carla Rueckert,the instrument RA used for channel known as “tuned trance telepathy”, a devoted Christian; , and James McCarty, the sole survivor today. The contact was made by an advanced extraterrestrial named RA, the humble messenger of the Law of One. Ra, a complex vibratory group from the 6th density made contact:
We have watched your group. We have been called to your group, for you have a need for the diversity of experiences in channeling which go with a more intensive, or as you might call it, advanced approach to the system of studying the patterns of the illusions of your body, your mind, and your spirit, which you call seeking the truth. We hope to offer you a somewhat different slant upon the information which is always and ever the same.
The contact was made so the group could ask questions. Questions infringing on free were not answered. The group asked over 2360 questions in 106 sessions from 1981 to 1984, recorded and documented. This series of channeling was the first time in human history when real-time questions and answers with a non-human entity has been recorded. Those questions and answers are “ The Ra material known as the Law of One”.
Albert Einstein, German Theoretical Physicist said “Everyone who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the universe—a spirit vastly superior to that of man.”
The message, simply put, is that the Law of One is the Universal Truth that “All Is One.” The sessions opens with, “I am Ra. I greet you in the love and the light of our Infinite Creator” and closes with, “I am Ra. I leave you in the glory and the peace of the One Creator. Rejoice in the love/light, and go forth in the power of the One Creator. In joy, we leave you. Adonai.”
The contact has metaphysical, scientific, and complex vocabulary, rich with information for the seeker. There are seven densities or dimensions. We are in the third working for toward the forth. We are all connected, not just on our planet but with all throughout the universe. We are body, mind and spirit complexes on earth to learn to love and understand, and be of service to others. Jesus was telling us to love your neighbor as yourself. The body mind and spirit complex has a choice of positive or negative path. Our energy, or spirit is infinite. When the body dies, and if your thoughts and actions as well have been a service to others at least 51 percent of the time, you move to the next level. If not you get to do it all over again, reincarnation.
We have seven energy centers in our bodies, known as chakras and our goal is balance and clear blockages. Session 15.12 Ra talks about the blockages . There is so much information for the seeker and I would suggest if your interested just go to Law of One and use the search for anything you may find interesting.
1. PRACTICE ONE: UNITY CONSCIOUSNESS – The Law of One is the comprehension that all things are made of intelligent energy and are a part of the All-One. The Law of One is a Sacred Science of the mechanics of consciousness and are the Natural Laws governing our Universal Creation. All-One is the recognition that Eternal Truth is Eternal Love and Eternal Love is the organic consciousness of Infinite Creator, or God. Eternal Love consciousness embodied in a form is Unity intelligence, and simultaneously recognized as, the Inner Light of Christos. Unity consciousness is at One with God and Unity consciousness ignites the Inner Light of Christos. The Inner Light of Christos when actualized in form, is the embodiment of an Eternal God Human. Practice Unity Consciousness and One is directly reflecting the image of God’s Love, and is eternally protected. Be At One with All, as One is All with God.
2. PRACTICE TWO: LOVE YOURSELF – Apply the practice of Unity with All-One as an extension towards loving, honoring and respecting yourself. Acknowledge the precious life force within by holding reverence and respect for yourself in all ways. Loving yourself is the action of Self Sovereignty, which is the natural state of embodying God’s Eternal Love. As a manifestation of God’s eternal spirit of Love, one has the ability to choose to create personal freedom without harming others. Have courage to remove the obstacles of pain and fear to become embodied Love, as God’s spirit is always found within.
3. PRACTICE THREE: LOVE OTHERS – As you learn to love yourself, love others. Acknowledge the precious life force in others by holding love, reverence and respect for others. Loving others as you love yourself, is the natural state of Self Sovereignty as you give others the same reverence for their life, as you give your own life. Through practicing self-love and loving others, no approval, worth or esteem issues come into question, as all is loved equally.
4. PRACTICE FOUR: LOVE EARTH AND NATURE – Loving the Earth and all her creations, the kingdoms of nature, plants, animals and mineral, which are all alive, conscious and intelligent energy beings. Acknowledge the precious life force present in all of God’s creation, by holding reverence and respect for nature. Doing so restores balance and harmony to nature, and the intelligent energy of all of earth’s creations will respond to cooperate with humankind. Humans living in discord with nature create many events that are considered to be “at the mercy of” the untamed forces. As humans learn to live in harmony with earth and the nature kingdom, the natural creatures will align to be in harmony and cooperation with all inhabitants.
5. PRACTICE FIVE: SERVICE TO OTHERS – Upon firmly loving yourself and honoring your path, find methods to be of service to others that do not overstep personal boundaries of discernment. Being of service to others does not include consumptive modeling, such as victim-victimizer, parasitism or emotional vampirism. Being of service does not hold an ego perspective of entitlement, expectation or attachment. Practice being of service with unconditional love, and naturally flowing in the moment. The energy exchange made between participants being of service to others, amplifies and expands consciousness growth like no other method. The more you amplify the energetic field of being in service to others, the more joy, harmony and gifts will be brought into your life. The more service you dedicate to Gods plan, the Law of One, the more spiritual support and spiritual presence one can exchange with God Force.
6. PRACTICE SIX: CONSCIOUSNESS EXPANSION – Learn to develop inner clarity and spiritual integrity by intending to develop personal consciousness and/or spiritual identity. To embody one’s spiritual identity, one’s mind must be initiated and disciplined. If the ego is in authority of the body it will repel the spiritual identity from embodiment. If the mental body creates obstacles to the spiritual identity, the spiritual identity, therefore the consciousness, will not be experienced. The first step to consciousness expansion is becoming aware of mind control and the quality content of thoughts and belief systems. The second step is to cooperate with the process of mental and physical discomfort by having patience and waiting in the void of silence. Learn to quiet the mind, sublimate the ego and be still. Once stillness, mental discipline and ego sublimation has been achieved, listen to your inner spirit to receive guidance. Inner Guidance will always lead to the process of re-education to experience continual consciousness expansion free of fear and dogma. The Inner Christos always guides one towards choosing more love and peace via consciousness expansion of the spiritual identity.
7. PRACTICE SEVEN: RESPONSIBLE CO-CREATION – As one becomes more infused with the eternal love of the spiritual identity, the intelligent blueprint activates the divine purpose of being as a co-creator with God. The spiritual identity and the intelligent blueprint of divine purpose are one and the same. Clarity of purpose and direction becomes clearer and clearer as one commits to live in service to the principles of All-ONE or Christ spirit. Knowing and Living our purpose brings joy, peace and fulfillment, even when facing adversity or challenges. Once we achieve “knowing”, we are responsible for that knowing, and practice responsible co-creation with the All-One. A responsible co-creator knows all manifestations are in partnership with the All-One. We do not possess or control anything, so needs, desires and superimposing will, should be avoided. We are stewards of God Spirit to Serve Others in responsible co-creation with All-One. From this knowing, and living this principle, we are eternally free of karmic exchanges.
The Law of One takes you on a spiritual adventure revealing our purpose of existence and the consequences of our behavior. It shares the same concepts we learned from our religious systems today. It is about the human race and our past, present and a glimpse into the future. Simply stated, it is about love, light, wisdom, free-will and seeking the truth. Some may say it is a hoax, but the complexity of the responses, which are so masterfully and skillfully crafted that no human could possibly have the knowledge or ability to create the responses. The fundamental idea in The Law of One, is there is only one, and that one is the Infinite Creator. The Contact was made with the three members of the L/L research, Don Elkins, a former Physics Professor and Airline pilot, Carla Rueckert, a devoted Christian; , and James McCarty, the sole survivor today. The contact was made by an advanced extraterrestrial from the 6th dimension. The contact was made so the group could ask questions and answers were given. The group recorded and documented over 2360 questions and answers in 106 sessions from 1981 to 1984. Answers were given in a scientific and metaphysical vocabulary. It is available for anyone with the will and desire to study the advanced spiritual teachings. Not only does the Law of One provide spiritual insight but it may also provide a better understanding of the world we live in today. Regardless of your beliefs or religion, the Law of One resonates with religions and beliefs systems worldwide.
In the the first contact, the entity named RA, the humble messenger of the Law of One message was simply put, is the Law of One is the Universal Truth that “All Is One.” Each session opens with, “I am Ra. I greet you in the love and the light of our Infinite Creator” and closes with, “I am Ra. I leave you in the glory and the peace of the One Creator. Rejoice in the love/light, and go forth in the power of the One Creator. In joy, we leave you. Adonai.”
All 106 sessions, questions and answers, of the Law of Oneare available free online with search terms. Those questions and answers were recorded and published in a series of 5 books titled, The Law of One – by Ra Material, an humble messenger of the Law of One available at L/L Researchwith other interesting resources.
The Law of One is the comprehension that all things are made of intelligent energy and are a part of the All-One. The Law of One is a Sacred Science of the mechanics of Christ Consciousness and are the Natural Laws governing our Universal Creation.
Others provide their insight:
W. T. Samsel wrote “ These aspects of the One Law hold true, no matter if you are a Hindu, Muslim, Christian or Jew. It doesn’t matter what religion you practice, because we are all differing expressions, and these are merely differing avenues that lead to the same source.”
Time Spiral wrote “It is remarkably fascinating, and interesting, and if you are dubious—like me—perhaps you could be intellectually stimulated by the material.”
True_George stated “In session 8 there were direct references to the United States government and the technology that was in their possession at that point in time and the existence of the secret space program (SSP). Now, in the 1980’s the technology and the governmental activities sounded far fetch but now thanks to insiders and whistleblowers a lot of that information is coming to light.”
In Session 8.7 RA speaks of a particle beam which polarizes the Earth Sphere. No one knew of the Experiments with the HAARP Ionospheric Heater in 1981. In session 8.27, RA also spoke of unmanned crafts which we know as drones today. That information was not readily available to the public in 1981.
For me, The Law of One provides insight on something that happened just 38 years earlier, when thirteen ancient books, called “codices,” containing over fifty texts, was discovered in upper Egypt in 1945. Known as the Nag Hammadi Scriptures, scriptures such as the Gospel of Thomas, the Gospel of Philip, and the Gospel of Truth which were thought to be destroyed by early Christianity. The texts were translated in the 1970’s but our language barriers and time have given us sacred texts that may have been misunderstood.
To put “All is One” into perspective, Jesus says in John 17:21 that “they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.” Also,Lao Tzu said in the Tao Te Ching, “to be united with the Tao is to be one. To be One is to Live forever. Even though the body dissolves the person who is one is safe.”
Another curious point in the Gospel of Thomas occurs when Jesus said, “Let him who seeks continue seeking until he finds. When he finds, he will become troubled. When he becomes troubled, he will be astonished, and he will rule over the All.”
In verse 50 in the Gospel of Thomas Jesus also said “If they say to you, ‘Where did you come from?’, say to them, ‘We came from the light, the place where the light came into being on its own accord and established itself and became manifest through their image.’ If they say to you, ‘Is it you?’, say, ‘We are its children, we are the elect of the living father.’ If they ask you, ‘What is the sign of your father in you?’, say to them, ‘It is movement and repose.'” The Law of One provides so much insight to the Gospel of Thomas.
Was RA continuing the message as others have in the past be in terms we could understand? Is it a coincidence that we live in a time where communication and information is instant. Was the discovery of the ancient texts and the RA contact a divine plan? Is it coincidence that you can get the world’s sacred texts at your fingertips? Only the seeker can answer those deep questions.
The Law of One transcript, with search options, is available for free. Scott Mandelker PhD, is an excellent teacher and his understanding and reading for the complete Law of One series is available on YouTube. In Session 90 (2) he said this material is “One of the most important spiritual documents since Jesus”.
Spirituality is infinite consciousness and all that is – It is God
Consider that when we are born, we are being sent to school for a lifetime of learning. We have no memory of our past and through our culture, education, media and religious systems we are molded into what we are today. We have questions about God, about where did we come from, what we are doing here and where we are going. With a divine spark within us, our soul, spirit, the essence of our being, we are on a life long journey seeking the truth. It is your journey and your journey alone. Our ancestors, with different cultures, religions, and beliefs have left behind their ideas, concepts and sacred texts.
With an open mind and understanding that these ancient texts have been translated into many different languages and copied over and over by scribes, the message may have not be conveyed as intended. Let your higher self and love be your guide.
Jesus said in theGospel of Thomas, which was omitted from the New Testament, “If those who lead you say to you, ‘See, the kingdom is in the sky,’ then the birds of the sky will precede you. If they say to you, ‘It is in the sea,’ then the fish will precede you. Rather, the kingdom is inside of you, and it is outside of you. When you come to know yourselves, then you will become known, and you will realize that it is you who are the sons of the living father. But if you will not know yourselves, you dwell in poverty and it is you who are that poverty.”
Consider death as going home after school and learning whether you passed or failed. Consider, a failing grade may result in a redo. Reborned without a memory of what you have learned and you get to do it all over again.