Have you ever considered what is the most sacred of our world? Most believe it to be an object such as a temple, building, monument, church, synagogue or mosque or high-ranking religious leaders. A structure or object is just that and our religious leaders are simple human beings, just like us.
The most sacred is every human being on earth. Within each of us lies a divine light, the essence of Infinite Intelligence, waiting to be awakened . Our bodies are the temple. Every human being is of infinite worth and at some point in time, each will come to that realization.
Sacred ancients texts and mystics called it the divine spark. Christians and Jews call it the soul, Muslims rooh, Hindu atman and there are many other names used through the centuries. Perhaps we are at a place when it is time to realize who we are, why we are here and where we are going.
We live in a material world full of confusion and distortion. It is the world of positive and negative energy, good and evil, continually fighting for the most sacred prize, our essence. It divides us through our beliefs systems by judging, condemning and threats of forever punishment by not following a certain belief system. It divides us when we should be united with love, compassion, wisdom and helping one another.
There is much to learn from each other with an open heart and mind. Instead of listening to what others tell us, perhaps it is time to seek and discover the truth for ourselves. There is much truth in religions but no religion has all the truth. It is why we are here, to learn.
The Law of One in 4.17 says our purpose is to learn. First, the mind must be known to itself. Second, understand the concept of the balance between love and wisdom in the use of the body in its natural functions. And the third is spiritual and contact with Intelligent Infinity.
Buddha taught us meditation, how to silence the mind, to know ourselves. Meditation is God’s gift, our gateway to find our way home. Jesus taught us love, to love our neighbor as we love ourselves. Both Jesus and Buddha teach us to look within ourselves. Buddha tells us the way is not in the sky but is in the heart. Jesus also says the kingdom is within you and the one who knows himself will find it. Other teachers provide the same message.
There is nothing more sacred on the planet than the divine light within each of us, waiting to be awakened.
What is God, the age-old question and it certainly has been mine. Since the beginning of time, as we understand it, man has struggled with the God concept. Most of us have our core beliefs from our childhood; others seek to understand through contemplation, reflection, meditation and prayer; all have a desire to have a personal relationship with God.
God is known by many names and according to religions of the world, in order to know God, we should follow their beliefs, rules and rituals. Based on my childhood and how I was taught about the Bible, God would be on a throne judging us for our behavior and our purpose was to worship God. Each of us have our own imaginations and beliefs about God, mostly from our childhood.
Through the centuries, different religions with different Gods making our understanding of God even more confusing. I always believed there was only one God, just called by many different names. Furthermore, in Judaism and Christianity alone, there is much confusion for me. Yahweh, is the God of the Old testament and Jewish Tanakh, is known as the God of the Israelites. The name was revealed to Moses as four Hebrew consonants (YHWH) called the Tetragrammaton. Consistent with Old Testament narratives, Yahweh or Jehovah was regarded as the stern creator God who justly punishes humanity for disobedience.
The Gnostics referenced Yaldabaoth, the old testament god as a ‘false god of this world’ and was known for his evil deeds. They believed the god of the Jews was the true devil who claimed for himself the title of ‘creator god’ and inverted the roles of good and evil through deception, presenting himself as the ‘benevolent father’ of mankind and slandering the Serpent of wisdom as ‘the devil’ and ‘enemy of man’. This accusatory inversion began with the creation of the Christian Bible at the end of the 1st century and has deceive many generations throughout the millennia. It should be noted our medical community uses a staff or rod with a snake curled around it, call the Rod of Asclepius, the ancient mythical god of medicine .
In the Law of One, Yahweh is mentioned 19 times and provides quite an in-depth detail about Yahweh’s involvement on earth. The Orion Group, the negative entities of our universe also plays a role in what happened in the old testament as well as today. Perhaps In Genesis 1:26 Then God said, “Let us make man in our image, after our likeness” Was that God, Yahweh or Yaldabaoth? Who was Jesus talking about when the Jews said Abraham was their father. Jesus said in John 8:44 “You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.”
Some Gnostic groups saw Jesus as being sent by the supreme being, to bring gnosis or knowledge to the Earth. The Law of One referenced Jesus 22 times and said “This entity was desirous of entering this planetary sphere in order to share the love vibration in as pure a manner as possible.”
Now let’s look at the New testament and how the church leaders constructed the concept of God. The Trinity aformal doctrine and foundation of the Christian faith, the father, Jesus and the Holy Ghost, meaning one God in three. The term trinity is not found in the Bible. The only reference of the three in the bible is Matthew 28:19 after Jesus resurrection. “Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.” Of course we all know how easily this could have been added by a church father or scribe.
The formal doctrine of the Trinity was the result of early church fathers attempts to explain the Christian God. It was first used by Tertullian at the close of the 2nd century. It was discussed, debated and finally clarified as divinity of the spirit and affirmed at the Council of Constantinople in 381. However scholars today generally agree that there is no doctrine of the Trinity as such in either the Old or New Testaments. The Trinity was a way church fathers could explain Jesus as the son of God if not God. A search of the Nag Hammadi Library of the Father, son and the holy spirit did not come up with any results. With the possibility of the corruption of the message of two major religions, perhaps it is time to pause, and seek the truth in our own way. Jesus was the messenger of love and in the message he was telling us what the church fathers have failed to teach.
In John 10:34, Jesus tells the Pharisees that it is written in the Law that “you are gods”. He is quoting from Psalm 82:6 where it says, “I said you are gods, sons of the Most High. All of you.”
In John 14:12 Jesus said , “Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father.”
In the Gospel of Thomas Jesus said in saying 3, If your leaders tell you, “Look, the kingdom is in heaven,” then the birds of heaven will precede you. If they say to you, “It’s in the sea,” then the fish will precede you. But the kingdom is inside you and it is outside you. When you know yourselves, then you will be known, and you will understand that you are children of the living father. But if you do not know yourselves, then you dwell in poverty and you are poverty.
The Gnostics believe that within each of us is a divine spark, a part of God. Some may call it soul or spirit. Regardless of what label man uses, God is a Divine Universal Energy within each of us waiting to be awakened by our acknowledgement by seeking the truth.
According to the Law of One , we are on earth to learn the ways of love, compassion, wisdom and be of service to others. We get as many opportunities as we need to learn the required lessons. If not, we die and do it again until we get it right. The big problem for us when we do it again, we do not remember anything from our previous lives, unless you’re a child, and then you may remember for a short period before forgetfulness sets in.
Regardless of the number of past lives, God, or the Great Universal Energy never leaves and is just waiting for us to discover the power within. I cannot emphasise the importance of the a recent discovery in 1945, 114 secret sayings of Jesus known as the Gospel of Thomas and 50 other Gnostic texts. According to scholars, the discovery provided striking differences from orthodox beliefs. Instead of being separate from God, we are One with God. Instead of sin and repentance, Jesus speaks of illusion and enlightenment. And finally, Instead of Jesus being Lord and God, we are all from the same source, and Jesus is our spiritual guide.
Another saying of Jesus, “I shall give you what no eye has seen and what no ear has heard and what no hand has touched and what has never occurred to the human mind.” (Saying 17 Gospel of Thomas). This saying is for each of us to ponder and consider as each of Jesus wisdom sayings in the Gospel of Thomas.
Buddha, another master teacher said before you set foot on the path master yourself; and Lao Tzu said, ” The Way (God) is complete in itself. All blessings come from it and it holds nothing back from anyone.” Krishna said in the Bhagavad Gita, “Those who seek to find the One without ceasing, will find the Lord dwelling in their own hearts.”
With love and compassion in your heart, thoughts, emotions and actions, look within; through meditation, contemplation, prayer and study, you will find that Great Universal Energy that we call God.
“The heart is like a garden. It can grow compassion or fear, resentment or love. What seeds will you plant there?”
Remember a time long ago, when we were children. As we were being born we were probably asking ourselves, “do I really want to do this?” I have a dear friend with a PhD in Linguistics, who told me about his birth. He was very serious , remembers the day he was born, recalling he did not want to come out. He resisted but he was pushed out against his will. We talk and laugh about that moment often.
According to the Law of One, we actually had a choice to come here, even pick our parents and our condition. We came here to learn, and by design, we simply do not remember. One thing for certain, we are here now, in this crazy mixed up world full of distortions and fabrications of truths. The Law of One also provided insight about us being graded on our performance during our lifetime with a positive/negative grading system. 51% positive you have your ticket home. Less than that, it is a do over, reincarnation and not just here, but anywhere in the Universe. Once again we do not remember anything from our past experiences. This concept is basically in line with eastern belief systems.
Jesus said, “The man old in days will not hesitate to ask a small child seven days old about the place of life, and he will live. For many who are first will become last, and they will become one and the same.” (Saying 4 Gospel of Thomas)
As infants, we learn to sit up, crawl, stand and then our first step. By the time we are able to communicate effectively, we have forgotten who we really are and our purpose. Then the programming begins. We have continuous media noise, our education , political and religious systems all work against us. We have families, children and most of us have to work. Life gets hectic, and before you realize it, we are emerged so deeply in the material world that it is difficult to think clearly, much less remember who we are and our purpose in life.
Yeshua said, If they say to you, “Where have you come from?”say to them, “We have come from the light, from the place where the light came into being by itself, established itself, and appeared in their image.” (Saying 50 Gospel of Thomas)
Then at some point, realization sets in and we start to believe there is something more than the material world. We go to churches, synagogues, temples, monasteries, mosques and other places of worship to seek the truth. We either get comfortable in that belief system or continue seeking the truth. According to the Law of One, all religions have some truth, but no religion has all the truth. The passing criteria does not require you to be a member of a religion, or you can be a member of any religion as long as you are 51% positive. The key is love, and along with wisdom, something we are to learn during this lifetime. Love the One Infinite Creator with all your heart, love your neighbor, nature and all of God’s creation and be of service to others. Love is a very positive energy and is essentially who we are, the divine spark of God. Jesus said we were Gods in John 10:34. Our thoughts, emotions and actions manifest our reality, but like babies, we do not know how to use the divine power within and have to learned one step at a time. Every thought, every emotion and action is energy with positive or negative consequences, all computed in our 51% positive goal.
Jesus said, As I have loved you, so also you must love one another. John 13:34
The journey begins with a single step. We have been given divine gifts to help us find our way. Discernment is one of those gifts. The more you trust yourself and your judgement over what others tell you, the more you will see the light within.
Jesus said, “For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.The eye is the lamp of the body. If your vision is clear, your whole body will be full of light.” Matthew 6:22
Understanding your thoughts, emotions and actions are paramount to your spiritual path manifesting your reality. Affirmations are a powerful tool, a reminder of your beliefs and goals. Meditation is our gateway to find our way home. Starting a daily practice can be one most beneficial endeavors to look within and discover your divinity. All of us are divine sparks of infinite worth trying to find our way home. Good luck on your journey and Love and Light to all.
Spirituality is much like a newborn baby. First, we learn to sit up, then crawl, stand, walk, run, and talk. As we become more aware of our thoughts, emotions, actions and the world around us, we begin to grow spiritual, at our own way and pace.
Buddha said, “The past does not exist. The future does not exist. One should concentrate the mind on the present moment.”
For me, I always had a connection to nature and felt it was alive and talking to me at a very young age. I grew up in a Christian community, but Religion never really helped me answer questions of who I was, why am I here or where am I going. I could not understand how God could save one group that believed one way and condemn another group that believed another way. I learned later was man way of control.
By studying other religions, I began to realize religion as a whole, has kept man from truthly seeking God from within. Religion has humanity believing you have to be in a tribe or group in order to find God. Reported Near Death experiences and stories from Children about reincarnation also provided a great deal of insight.
My first real discovery was The Gospel of Thomas, labeled as a Gnostic text, was 114 saying of Jesus, left out of the new testament as well as other texts. The Discovery was made in 1945 in Egypt and now can be found in the Nag Hammadi Library . It first became available to the public in 1975. The “living Jesus” in these tests speaks of illusion and enlightenment not of sin and repentance like Jesus of the new testament. Jesus teaching were much deeper than what we were taught. Instead of coming to save us from sin, he comes as a guide and messenger who opens access to spiritual understanding, much like Buddha and Lao Tzu. Verse 50 in the Gospel of Thomas, Jesus said, “ If they ask you “Where are you from?” reply to them “We have come from the place where light is produced from itself. It came and revealed itself in their image.” If they ask you “Are you it?” reply to them, “We are his sons. We are chosen ones of the living father.” If they ask you “What is the sign within you of your father?” reply to them, Have “It is movement. It is rest.”
Then I discovered theLaw of One, an event that occurred from 1981 to 1984 and again speaks of love and light. It put Jesus’ message in prospective, revealing our purpose of existence and the consequences of our behavior. It shares some of the same concepts we learned in our religious systems, but in a more metaphysical, scientific, and complex vocabulary. More importantly it put everything into perspective. The Infinite Intelligence or Creator is pure energy encompassing all.
Have each of us been chosen to be here at this time and place? Is our purpose to raise the planet vibration of love and light and if so how? Love others as you would love yourself and being of service to others. We all have higher entities as guides trying to communicate with those who are seeking the truth, just as Jesus said, seek and you shall find.
I grew up in the Christian religion, not getting answers, I started studying Buddhism, Taoism, Islam, Hinduism, and then I found the Gnostics . In 1945, Thirteen ancient books, called “codices,” containing over fifty texts, was discovered in upper Egypt, now known as the Nag Hammadi Library . The Gospel of Thomas, 114 secret saying of Jesus was one of those text. The first saying is “Whoever finds the interpretation of these sayings will not experience death.”
The Law one One provided insight and a better understanding to what Jesus was saying in the Gospel of Thomas and all other religious texts. It provided the understanding of our World Religious systems but more importantly our spirituality. The Law of One may have been the One Law referenced in the Teachings of the Essenes. Although the Ra material is somewhat difficult and complex it is a spiritual message that may be worth the effort for those seeking. It is rich with intriguing, metaphysical, spiritual and scientific information. It provides a sense of reality and understanding of our world today.
The Contact was made with the L/L research group, Love /Light. The three members, Don Elkins, a former Physics Professor and Airline pilot; Carla Rueckert,the instrument RA used for channel known as “tuned trance telepathy”, a devoted Christian; , and James McCarty, the sole survivor today. The contact was made by an advanced extraterrestrial named RA, the humble messenger of the Law of One. Ra, a complex vibratory group from the 6th density made contact:
We have watched your group. We have been called to your group, for you have a need for the diversity of experiences in channeling which go with a more intensive, or as you might call it, advanced approach to the system of studying the patterns of the illusions of your body, your mind, and your spirit, which you call seeking the truth. We hope to offer you a somewhat different slant upon the information which is always and ever the same.
The contact was made so the group could ask questions. Questions infringing on free were not answered. The group asked over 2360 questions in 106 sessions from 1981 to 1984, recorded and documented. This series of channeling was the first time in human history when real-time questions and answers with a non-human entity has been recorded. Those questions and answers are “ The Ra material known as the Law of One”.
Albert Einstein, German Theoretical Physicist said “Everyone who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the universe—a spirit vastly superior to that of man.”
The message, simply put, is that the Law of One is the Universal Truth that “All Is One.” The sessions opens with, “I am Ra. I greet you in the love and the light of our Infinite Creator” and closes with, “I am Ra. I leave you in the glory and the peace of the One Creator. Rejoice in the love/light, and go forth in the power of the One Creator. In joy, we leave you. Adonai.”
The contact has metaphysical, scientific, and complex vocabulary, rich with information for the seeker. There are seven densities or dimensions. We are in the third working for toward the forth. We are all connected, not just on our planet but with all throughout the universe. We are body, mind and spirit complexes on earth to learn to love and understand, and be of service to others. Jesus was telling us to love your neighbor as yourself. The body mind and spirit complex has a choice of positive or negative path. Our energy, or spirit is infinite. When the body dies, and if your thoughts and actions as well have been a service to others at least 51 percent of the time, you move to the next level. If not you get to do it all over again, reincarnation.
We have seven energy centers in our bodies, known as chakras and our goal is balance and clear blockages. Session 15.12 Ra talks about the blockages . There is so much information for the seeker and I would suggest if your interested just go to Law of One and use the search for anything you may find interesting.
1. PRACTICE ONE: UNITY CONSCIOUSNESS – The Law of One is the comprehension that all things are made of intelligent energy and are a part of the All-One. The Law of One is a Sacred Science of the mechanics of consciousness and are the Natural Laws governing our Universal Creation. All-One is the recognition that Eternal Truth is Eternal Love and Eternal Love is the organic consciousness of Infinite Creator, or God. Eternal Love consciousness embodied in a form is Unity intelligence, and simultaneously recognized as, the Inner Light of Christos. Unity consciousness is at One with God and Unity consciousness ignites the Inner Light of Christos. The Inner Light of Christos when actualized in form, is the embodiment of an Eternal God Human. Practice Unity Consciousness and One is directly reflecting the image of God’s Love, and is eternally protected. Be At One with All, as One is All with God.
2. PRACTICE TWO: LOVE YOURSELF – Apply the practice of Unity with All-One as an extension towards loving, honoring and respecting yourself. Acknowledge the precious life force within by holding reverence and respect for yourself in all ways. Loving yourself is the action of Self Sovereignty, which is the natural state of embodying God’s Eternal Love. As a manifestation of God’s eternal spirit of Love, one has the ability to choose to create personal freedom without harming others. Have courage to remove the obstacles of pain and fear to become embodied Love, as God’s spirit is always found within.
3. PRACTICE THREE: LOVE OTHERS – As you learn to love yourself, love others. Acknowledge the precious life force in others by holding love, reverence and respect for others. Loving others as you love yourself, is the natural state of Self Sovereignty as you give others the same reverence for their life, as you give your own life. Through practicing self-love and loving others, no approval, worth or esteem issues come into question, as all is loved equally.
4. PRACTICE FOUR: LOVE EARTH AND NATURE – Loving the Earth and all her creations, the kingdoms of nature, plants, animals and mineral, which are all alive, conscious and intelligent energy beings. Acknowledge the precious life force present in all of God’s creation, by holding reverence and respect for nature. Doing so restores balance and harmony to nature, and the intelligent energy of all of earth’s creations will respond to cooperate with humankind. Humans living in discord with nature create many events that are considered to be “at the mercy of” the untamed forces. As humans learn to live in harmony with earth and the nature kingdom, the natural creatures will align to be in harmony and cooperation with all inhabitants.
5. PRACTICE FIVE: SERVICE TO OTHERS – Upon firmly loving yourself and honoring your path, find methods to be of service to others that do not overstep personal boundaries of discernment. Being of service to others does not include consumptive modeling, such as victim-victimizer, parasitism or emotional vampirism. Being of service does not hold an ego perspective of entitlement, expectation or attachment. Practice being of service with unconditional love, and naturally flowing in the moment. The energy exchange made between participants being of service to others, amplifies and expands consciousness growth like no other method. The more you amplify the energetic field of being in service to others, the more joy, harmony and gifts will be brought into your life. The more service you dedicate to Gods plan, the Law of One, the more spiritual support and spiritual presence one can exchange with God Force.
6. PRACTICE SIX: CONSCIOUSNESS EXPANSION – Learn to develop inner clarity and spiritual integrity by intending to develop personal consciousness and/or spiritual identity. To embody one’s spiritual identity, one’s mind must be initiated and disciplined. If the ego is in authority of the body it will repel the spiritual identity from embodiment. If the mental body creates obstacles to the spiritual identity, the spiritual identity, therefore the consciousness, will not be experienced. The first step to consciousness expansion is becoming aware of mind control and the quality content of thoughts and belief systems. The second step is to cooperate with the process of mental and physical discomfort by having patience and waiting in the void of silence. Learn to quiet the mind, sublimate the ego and be still. Once stillness, mental discipline and ego sublimation has been achieved, listen to your inner spirit to receive guidance. Inner Guidance will always lead to the process of re-education to experience continual consciousness expansion free of fear and dogma. The Inner Christos always guides one towards choosing more love and peace via consciousness expansion of the spiritual identity.
7. PRACTICE SEVEN: RESPONSIBLE CO-CREATION – As one becomes more infused with the eternal love of the spiritual identity, the intelligent blueprint activates the divine purpose of being as a co-creator with God. The spiritual identity and the intelligent blueprint of divine purpose are one and the same. Clarity of purpose and direction becomes clearer and clearer as one commits to live in service to the principles of All-ONE or Christ spirit. Knowing and Living our purpose brings joy, peace and fulfillment, even when facing adversity or challenges. Once we achieve “knowing”, we are responsible for that knowing, and practice responsible co-creation with the All-One. A responsible co-creator knows all manifestations are in partnership with the All-One. We do not possess or control anything, so needs, desires and superimposing will, should be avoided. We are stewards of God Spirit to Serve Others in responsible co-creation with All-One. From this knowing, and living this principle, we are eternally free of karmic exchanges.